• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

PRIME.. what?

cthusker

You talken to me?
10 Year Member
IMO here’s an excellent article regarding Prime the phony BIG name coach! Everything is about himself and I said from day 1 he’s building nothing! The sCUm will regret ever hiring this self aggrandizing phony. Soon has his kids are gone so is he..... if he’s not fired sooner!

That idiot pseudo coach need to stick to making tacky, poorly thought out AFLAC commercials. The article was spot on (except for the bozo comments on the types of athletes make up offensive linemen). He is a walking, talking narcissist with an ego problem on steroids.

IMO here’s an excellent article regarding Prime the phony BIG name coach! Everything is about himself and I said from day 1 he’s building nothing! The sCUm will regret ever hiring this self aggrandizing phony. Soon has his kids are gone so is he..... if he’s not fired sooner!

makes me smile,

Like I've been saying, when you play the bluffs you have an advantage because they're always one coach short of a full staff.

Whitlock has been on the anti-Deion train like flies on a rib roast. He's doubling down. And he's probably spot-on. The fighting Gundys go to Boulder next year and I'm going to make the trip, although I'll be a bit surprised if Prime is still the coach.

Last edited:

Here in Denver I keep telling everyone that it's nothing but a clown shown and will end badly for CU. But I'm more than ok with that.

My nephew still lives in the area and has said the media coverage went from the crazy circus we saw immediately after the TCU and Nebraska wins to an afterthought in recent weeks with grumblings of 'Is this going to work?'

What are you hearing outside of the media?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back