• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska Making a Last "Minute" Push To Flip 5* QB Dylan Raiola

Boy the disappointment will be magnified by 1000% if this thing falls flat after being built up and then ridiculed for questioning thst we were 100% getting McCord, Fleming, Baker, Raiola, Kaelin… then being told McCord was afraid of competing, then his dads fault, then Matt Rhule told McCord thanks but no thanks, then we’re actually better off with out him, then sizzler is terrific….
It’ll be quit a shame if the curmudgeons and the naysayers without any sources, once again know more than all those with inside knowledge and information.

#LETSRHULE
McCord was told no because of his dad and not sure where Baker falls into any equation. Fleming wasn’t happening without McCord

McCord was told no because of his dad and not sure where Baker falls into any equation. Fleming wasn’t happening without McCord
I don't think Fleming has made a decision yet. I agree if McCord was here he'd probably follow. But if his grandfather has any influence he might feel Nebraska is better than Syracuse and Raiola can toss passes as well as McCord.

I don't think Fleming has made a decision yet. I agree if McCord was here he'd probably follow. But if his grandfather has any influence he might feel Nebraska is better than Syracuse and Raiola can toss passes as well as McCord.
We really need a go to WR with some experience. Perhaps not having someone chirping about not getting the ball would be a good thing but someone’s gotta get open and run the right patterns, I’d be more comfortable with some outside help there. Washington and IGC would be a blessing for sure if indeed they are able to come back.

I look at it as development plus winning. Early on, if Chubbas the man, he gets the start, but bring in DR for a series or two.

I also look at it as us vs a very good Iowa D two years ago, where we just kept dropping it over their heads. We have a guy in DR that can do just that, we have proven speed in our Young wrs.
Consistency in the long ball will scare any DC
Chubba starts. Go from there.

We're really pulling out all the stops to land his commitment....
Doesn’t even appear he’s with anyone other than his uncle, I seriously think he’s just there like he’s there for good

Edit: he’s there with other recruits

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back