• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska Making a Last "Minute" Push To Flip 5* QB Dylan Raiola

You truly are incapable of seeing past the nose on your face aren’t you? A week ago, we had DK and nothing else. Since then we pulled in a 5 star QB and as quickly as he came he was gone. And now we are waiting for another 5 star QB to announce his plans. He travelled to Nebraska to either announce his commitment to Nebraska or to reaffirm his commitment to UGA. So no. We are in a different place. But yes, you are correct that at 1:57 today, we only have Kaelin, and even he hasn’t signed an LOI. :rolleyes:

How are you going to take it if both DR and DK sign? Are you going to be ok? Or will you require some counseling? I’m truly concerned that if something good happens you might melt down.
No high school player can sign anything until next Wed.

Not true, McCord has already been N and reinterred the portal along with Fleming and his grandmother. His grandfather is staying so he can workout and take in as much of the ol’ country buffet as possible.
Note I said high school player, not portal players.

No kidding. That was my point. He has remained committed but until he signs it’s meaningless.
You don’t even know who your talking about anymore do you… talking about needing a runza and a quick trip to the Porto L
If you pull out a centerfold and umm read it, does it mean you had a playmate? To some it’s a fantasy and to others it’s an ex…

Really thought we'd hear something tonight. Is it bad the longer it goes on?

I'm guessing he's not going to commit to NU until he officially informs Georgia he's de-commiting.

I'd love for it to happen this weekend, but as long as he's in. I don't care.

Meanfarmer is on vacation for being...well...yeah....so we won't have a thread every 15 minutes outlining how the staff has BLOWN IT AGAIN!!!! So we're fine.

You don’t even know who your talking about anymore do you… talking about needing a runza and a quick trip to the Porto L
If you pull out a centerfold and umm read it, does it mean you had a playmate? To some it’s a fantasy and to others it’s an ex…
A little early for the sauce. I have no idea what you are talking about. Let me walk you through the conversation. I was responding to some inane comment someone made about how we were in no different position than we were in last week. In addressing the inane comment, I mentioned that we only have Kaelin in the class, and even he isn’t certain because he hasn’t signed an LOI. Someone then responded to me saying no one can sign an LOI until national signing day. I responded, no kidding, that was my point.

So, yes I do know what I am talking about. I’m talking about some inane comment made by some perpetually negative curmudgeon who has no joy in his life.

However, I have no idea what you are talking about with your discussion about needing a Runza for your fantasy about a centerfold magazine.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back