• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Heisman Finalists Named

Status
Not open for further replies.

and yet Mathieu doesn't make the coaches' all-american team?

weird.

anyway, give it to luck because it looks like the rest will split votes.

Amazing Keenum can be taken off the list for one game. I think he should be up there before I Trent Richardson, Tyrann Mathieu, and Monte Ball. Not that those guys aren't worthy, but really. Keenum has broken records left and right all season. I think he broke the record for records being broken while breaking a record....;)

The Honey Badger has no place in NYC in my opinion, not with people like Brandon Weedon, Lamichael James, Russel Wilson, Case Keenum, and Kellen Moore sitting at home.

Last edited:

My vote goes to Griffin, simply because he's doing all his stuff at Baylor. Baylor??!!

My husband and I watched the candidate announcement and we were both stunned that Bell and Mattheiu were both on the list. Not saying that they aren't really good, but they weren't names that I've been hearing that much for this award. (I had surgery last Thursday and have had to spend most the time since in bed. So I've heard a LOT of "experts" talking about the Heisman and don't remember either on anybody's list.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back