• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2022 F Isaac Traudt > Virginia

Seriously, think of their style of play, and what his strengths and weaknesses are. I understand not picking Nebraska, but the Zags or Jays would be much more in sync with his skills. Just seems an odd fit.
The Virginia teams under Tony Bennett are a lot like the Wisconsin teams under his dad, Dick Bennett. Not only do father and son have a great last name, they always seem to have a big guy or two able to snipe on the perimeter, like Trey Murphy last year or Frank Kaminsky at Wisconsin. If Traudt puts some muscle on and focus' on defense, I don't doubt he'll be a weapon for them.

The Virginia teams under Tony Bennett are a lot like the Wisconsin teams under his dad, Dick Bennett. Not only do father and son have a great last name, they always seem to have a big guy or two able to snipe on the perimeter, like Trey Murphy last year or Frank Kaminsky at Wisconsin. If Traudt puts some muscle on and focus' on defense, I don't doubt he'll be a weapon for them.
I think he’d be a weapon anywhere he went, I was just surprised he chose a program that is as focused on defense. He’s matured physically quite a bit in the last year, so if he’s in a solid S&C program, he’s going to really blossom.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back