• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Official B1G Season Will Begin October 24: Unanimously Approved; Schedule will be 8+1

Posted this in the other thread:

"Sit for 21 days? It just sounds like we are setup for failure. If teams can't field a team & there are no bye weeks how can we succeed? Any team with an outbreak would forfeit 3 games minimum and 3 other teams won't get to play.

If there are more than 2 outbreaks the B1G brass will have their 'I told you so' moment & have a reason to cancel the season".

Schedule will have to be flexible, if 2 teams can't play the 2 that can should play each other. Not ideal I know but how bad do you want to play?

It won’t be the same without fans, but im beyond excited. Really interested to see the schedule. 6 division and 2 crossover games I’m assuming? If our 2 crossover’s are Ohio St and Penn St i’m going to flip.

I would have thought is was more pressure from the parents, fans, coaches than the president. But I guess she has the right to her opinion, no matter how wrong it is.
True. She should go tell the fraterities and sororities her opinion in person when they have their parties since she is so concerned.

Might I remind people .... as of last week we (fans of Nebraska and big ten football) where looking at NO football in 2020. Some on here are actually complaining about no byes, cancelled games from the safety protocols, the start date being later than they want, who we play .... etc etc etc .... People .... we WILL HAVE FOOTBALL IN 2020 Let’s celebrate big time. :Cheer2::Corn2::Hooray::Mfclap::Rockon::Shout::Wave::Usaflag:

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back