• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

BiG Expected To Reinstate Football Season Starting October 24

The fact that nothing happened today makes me doubt anything is going to happen. A schedule is easy to work out at this point. You already have most of it done from the last schedule. I can't see what's holding this up at this point if there's going to be a vote.
I also don't know what is holding up the "vote" and it could be a bad sign. Or, perhaps they are simply waiting to see how things shake out with the Power 5 schools that did play this last weekend. If the schools that played this last weekend issue a "no-harm, no-foul" report re the virus, that has to be good news - right? Come on B1G, break your losing streak and get this decision right.

I also don't know what is holding up the "vote" and it could be a bad sign. Or, perhaps they are simply waiting to see how things shake out with the Power 5 schools that did play this last weekend. If the schools that played this last weekend issue a "no-harm, no-foul" report re the virus, that has to be good news - right? Come on B1G, break your losing streak and get this decision right.
I'm not sure there's time to wait and see and have a fall season.

Maybe since representatives from all the schools are meeting they're discussing how to get rid of Kevin Warren too. Can make the announcement of play starting October 17 and Warren is fired at the same press conference.
Have a friend who is a big time attorney in MI. He stated it’s been decided Warren is gone but it will be 2 years out as they do not want it to appear tied to this situation.

Have a friend who is a big time attorney in MI. He stated it’s been decided Warren is gone but it will be 2 years out as they do not want it to appear tied to this situation.
That's possible. Might end up being just a year though. He will be looking for a Pro job I'd expect.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back