• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Attendance

This virus is a new strain. No one knows for sure what causes it or anything else about it. All the experts are giving their educated opinion but is still an opinion. Every doctor I talk to tells me the same thing. We don't know enough about it

This virus is a new strain. No one knows for sure what causes it or anything else about it. All the experts are giving their educated opinion but is still an opinion. Every doctor I talk to tells me the same thing. We don't know enough about it

We don't know what "causes" any virus and probably never will.

If we do it your way many people will lose everything they worked their entire lives for. I am guessing you are not a person in their prime earning years that is watching years added on to their retirement, or maybe facing bankruptcy. I also doubt you are at the age when you are watching your quality of education suffer or losing years of athletic eligibility that you will never get back unless you are willing to go to college for 6 years and they make exceptions. Maybe it is being selfish continuing you live the way you normally have because you are not willing to sacrifice everything financially or give up everything that keeps you happy to protect the vulnerable. It is every bit as selfish, if not more, to be one of the vulnerable and expect people that this won't effect to just watch their lives go down the crapper to protect you when all you have to do is stay home and protect yourself. I understand your concern on this and if you are one of the vulnerable then I truly hope you make it through this in good health, all you have to do to make that happen is not leave the house and you will be safe and it doesn't matter what everyone else does.
Many have lost their lives. I lost a very good friend to the virus. And you are worried about financials?

This is more interesting than most of the Royals games I have been watching this season. :thumbsup:

tenor.gif

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back