• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Is this a Power 5 staff?

And those remain and were referenced in my post above (See turnover rate etc). However, the jury is still out in my books, but he has potential. Once again your reading comprehension is abysmal and you have provided nothing to show me what would be successful with our personnel deficiencies. Don't try and cower away from that now and just own that you are ignorant and spew the same drivel while not actually understanding what the problems are but still insist on being vocal about "fixing" things you clearly don't grasp.

I appreciate you trying to build a reputation off of my name but don't @me if you don't understand what you are talking about and are going to misrepresent my point. This is something that could have been handled in PM's where I'd be more than happy to educate you.
@Pebbles09James

The guy who admits he said what I claimed he said, then rambles on about a lack of reading comprehension skills.

You can’t make this stuff up.

I am not about the best fan base that is unattainable I am about this team is going backward and not progressing. We are 4-6 and I am not saying we can not win the last two. I am just saying it is not looking like we can.

@Pebbles09James

The guy who admits he said what I claimed he said, then rambles on about a lack of reading comprehension skills.

You can’t make this stuff up.
The guy who continues to misrepresent my claim due to lack of reading comprehension tries to call me out for reading comprehension by not understanding my claim lol you literally can't make this up.

Where did I call Chinander Elite? I said he has results under his resume' that point to that being his potential but the jury is out. Not sure why you can't understand that because my 8 year old understands that concept but i digress, the willfully ignorant will remain ignorant.

A majority of the staff has no, or very limited, prior power 5 experience. There may be a reason for that.

The guy who continues to misrepresent my claim due to lack of reading comprehension tries to call me out for reading comprehension by not understanding my claim lol you literally can't make this up.

Where did I call Chinander Elite? I said he has results under his resume' that point to that being his potential but the jury is out. Not sure why you can't understand that because my 8 year old understands that concept but i digress, the willfully ignorant will remain ignorant.
Your reading comprehension has failed you...again.

I didn’t say you claimed he was an “elite” DC. I said you claimed there was enough evidence that Chinander was a top notch DC.

This isn’t as difficult as you’re intent on making it.

Last edited:

Yeah UCF has a much higher ranked Def since Chin left

I’m a fan of how our head coach did a lot of jaw jacking about “not the Nebraska way, not Nebraska football” then got the team “strong” and not we’re getting manhandled and shutout by PJ Fleck and the Gophers.
For those reasons I don’t think he’s earned an extension. I really hope Moos pushes him to make several changes to his staff and roster management.

Your reading comprehension has failed you...again.

I didn’t say you claimed he was an “elite” DC. I said you claimed there was enough evidence that Chinander was a top notch DC.

This isn’t as difficult as your intent on making it.
So your claim is there is a difference in Elite and top notch? In the areas both HCSF and DCEC deem important (turnover margin) he was able to post ELITE results and show marked improvement both years there. Therefore there is evidence he can get elite results in the most important catagory. My stance is the jury is still out if that makes him a good coach or not but you can't fairly evaluate that based on the personnel at hand.

Your claim is "lol this guy posted something positive outlook wise but i'm angry so let me harrass him about his opinion" while posting nothing of actual substance. Additionally, since clearly you follow me around and my posts, you would have seen the post breaking down UCF's success and how our offensive scheme doesn't lend itself to low scoring D or yards allowed, but rather is predicated on momentum plays (much like our offense) which makes the ideology and scheme behind chinanders defense ideal. I'll wait to see if the results dictate the same when the pieces are in place or when I deem it's been enough time to get the pieces in place.

Feel free to explain point by point why my stance is irrational but provide a defense and scheme that WILL work with our given deficiencies.

My concept isn't as difficult as your lack of understanding is making it. This has been illustrated in numerous posts which you can PM me to clarify but instead you'd rather try and look internet cool by calling me out on something you are completely ignorant on and being willfully obtuse

Yeah UCF has a much higher ranked Def since Chin left
Now this is a topic I'd love to discuss if you'd be so obliged. Feel free to state your claim as to why they are better and in what ways they've improved. Also, feel free to explain why you feel DCRS for UCF would be superior here with the same defensive deficiencies we have here.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back