• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Redirect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perfect example of you arguing with no one. No one posted after the post just before this one I'm quoting and yet you felt the need to drop a shot directed at apparently everyone.

I bet you're great at parties when someone whips out their Galaxy.
Was meant at Thom. Why are you feeling so insulted? Are you that thin skinned you have to look for fights to pick?

Why do you think anyone wishes it wasn't?

That's just weird.
Not everyone is as emotionally invested in this as you are.
Again it was meant at Thom who started all this by stating the problems experienced were not experienced on his Samsung and was an iPhone problem. It is quite obvious he was being disingenuous as obviously others have Samsung and have these issues. Then he went on to make further Samsung claims.

So who’s the fanboy as I was accused, I didn’t start this by making false claims.

I guess we just have a different definition of excitement. I just don't see the need to be a pathetic little cheerleader for a corporation and then get butthurt when everyone doesn't share your enthusiasm. You keep on with your 'fast-paced' lifestyle. :Lol:
You must live a very sad life troll, if you feel the need to stir up as you have done.

I guess we just have a different definition of excitement. I just don't see the need to be a pathetic little cheerleader for a corporation and then get butthurt when everyone doesn't share your enthusiasm. You keep on with your 'fast-paced' lifestyle. :Lol:
Nobody is butthurt except the lonely troll from Colorado.

Again it was meant at Thom who started all this by stating the problems experienced were not experienced on his Samsung and was an iPhone problem. It is quite obvious he was being disingenuous as obviously others have Samsung and have these issues. Then he went on to make further Samsung claims.

So who’s the fanboy as I was accused, I didn’t start this by making false claims.
You are, when you claimed Thom didn't want Apple to have a large market share.

Where did he say that?

You must live a very sad life troll, if you feel the need to stir up as you have done.

Nobody is butthurt except the lonely troll from Colorado.

LOL, I even said that all of these companies make great phones...even listed Apple first... but that wasn't good enough for fanboy.

I had the nerve to say that I have never had an issue with my android phone and to fanboy that is TROLLING.:eek:

Such trouble I am stirring up. Poor fanboy. :(

Back on topic-
Redirect to Amazon every time. Chrome, Safari. Not so much on Firefox. On iPhone.
Can this be fixed? Does not happen on other websites. Bug on HuskerMax server?

Troll off!
Uzn7gZR.gif

Go back and read if your so invested in this. And why are you?
I'm not.
I'm just a casual observer, and I don't recall seeing Thom say anything like that.

But you are the one who made the claim.
If you can back it up, fine. I'll acknowledge that.

But if you can't/won't, then it demonstrates that you are lying.

Like I said, I'm not invested in anything in this thread, but I am starting to think I would enjoy seeing how worked up you will get if others realise you deliberately made a false claim. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back