• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Redirect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back on topic-
Redirect to Amazon every time. Chrome, Safari. Not so much on Firefox. On iPhone.
Can this be fixed? Does not happen on other websites. Bug on HuskerMax server?

Yes please, I have the same situation. I sent a message to Husker Medic but he’s probably been inundated. These redirects only occur on this site, and so I think it’s something the site admins should look into.

Meanwhile, can anyone recommend an ad blocker for iPhone?

Yes please, I have the same situation. I sent a message to Husker Medic but he’s probably been inundated. These redirects only occur on this site, and so I think it’s something the site admins should look into.

Stop ad

I'm not.
I'm just a casual observer, and I don't recall seeing Thom say anything like that.

But you are the one who made the claim.
If you can back it up, fine. I'll acknowledge that.

But if you can't/won't, then it demonstrates that you are lying.

Like I said, I'm not invested in anything in this thread, but I am starting to think I would enjoy seeing how worked up you will get if others realise you deliberately made a false claim. :)
For not having a vested interest you seem to be spending a lot of time on this. Proove i made a false claim.

Uzn7gZR.gif
Troll off lonely troll.

Proove I made a false claim.
That is not how it works.
That's not how any of this works.

Proving non-existence is logically fallacious.
You made the claim. The proof of existence must come from you. You have to either back it up, or say its just your opinion.

You seem to think that if you cannot Proove (sic) you're not into bestiality, then that means that you are.

Are you really this dense?

Oh, I forgot...you're a fanboi....

Last edited:
Back on topic-
Redirect to Amazon every time. Chrome, Safari. Not so much on Firefox. On iPhone.
Can this be fixed? Does not happen on other websites. Bug on HuskerMax server?

It’s malware introduced by advertisements that has inf

Crystal

I don't want to dig thru this entire thread to find the post that advised which blocker to get for android. Can someone please list ut again? Thx.

That not how it works.
That's not how any of this works.

Proving non-existence is logically fallacious.
You made the claim. The proof of existence must come from you. You have to either back it up, or say its just your opinion.

You seem to think that if you cannot Proove (sic) you're not into bestiality, then that means that you are.

Are you really this dense?

Oh, I forgot...you're a fanboi....
Listen jack ass. Not that you care but Thom made the first claim. And if you care about truth which you obviously do not he claimed the problem here is due to their use of iPhones as if Samsungs don’t experierence redirects here.

Listen jack ass. Not that you care but Thom made the first claim. And if you care about truth which you obviously do not he claimed the problem here is due to their use of iPhones as if Samsungs don’t experierence redirects here.
LOL. And how does that Proove (sic) your claim that Thom wishes that Apple's share was lower?

I'll hang up and listen...

:Popcorn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back