• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Redirect

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't want to dig thru this entire thread to find the post that advised which blocker to get for android. Can someone please list ut again? Thx.
I think Thom alluded to it being an iPhone problem so if you have Samsung youre good to go. If not there is probably an android version of stopad.

You know the lonely troll and I have a negative history. He’s a lonely a troll I’m not going to waste my energy on him. What’s your beef? Or do you just enjoy being a jack ass?
I asked a pretty simple innocuous question, which you still havnt answered btw.
It was kinda rhetorical anyway, but you chose to escalate it.

***OUTRAGE LEVEL 500 ***

ACHIEVED!

Last edited:

BTW although that website shws an add blocker scroll down to where it says
Block pop-up ads in Chrome

I asked a pretty simple innocuous question, which you still havnt answered btw.
It was kinda rhetorical anyway, but you chose to escalate it.

***OUTRAGE LEVEL 500 ***

ACHIEVED!
The discussion of market share was early on and should be easy to find. There weren’t that many posts till the three amigos felt compelled to jump on. Your outrage level...you must be so proud.

Yes please, I have the same situation. I sent a message to Husker Medic but he’s probably been inundated. These redirects only occur on this site, and so I think it’s something the site admins should look into.

Meanwhile, can anyone recommend an ad blocker for iPhone?
I've used AdGuard for over a year and have not had a single pop-up since.

The discussion of market share was early on and should be easy to find. There weren’t that many posts till the three amigos felt compelled to jump on. Your outrage level...you must be so proud.
:Facepalm:

Here's what I found:
Apples enterprise market share is huge no matter how you wish it wasn’t so.
And I asked this, after your frenzied prodding, multiple times:
You are, when you claimed Thom didn't want Apple to have a large market share.

Where did he say that?

I'll type it again, but a little slower this time so you can keep up...

Where did Thom claim, state, or otherwise indicate that he wished Apple's share was lower?

*JEOPARDY theme music plays*

:Facepalm:

Here's what I found:

And I asked this, after your frenzied prodding, multiple times:

I'll type it again, but a little slower this time so you can keep up...

Where did Thom claim, state, or otherwise indicate that he wished Apple's share was lower?

*JEOPARDY theme music plays*
Not going to connect the dots for you. But I’ll do this:

Alex I’ll take a J for J A C K A S S

E754E246-E4EE-4CC7-BAE0-B851C0A6D859.jpeg

Not going to connect the dots for you. But I’ll do this:

Alex I’ll take a J for J A C K A S S
If Thom clearly indicated he wishes Apple had a smaller share, then you just need to post a link.

But if its just your opinion, then just say its just your opinion, with just a simple/brief explanation why you are characterizing Thom that way if its not obvious otherwise.

No dots needed to connect to Proove (sic) anything.
But I can get you some more crayons if youre still hungry :)

If Thom clearly indicated he wishes Apple had a smaller share, then you just need to post a link.

But if its just your opinion, then just say its just your opinion, with just a simple/brief explanation why you are characterizing Thom that way if its not obvious otherwise.

No dots needed to connect to Proove (sic) anything.
But I can get you some more crayons if youre still hungry :)
e2q.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back