• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Redirect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop ad is free...and I got it because of this site. Clearing cache would work for a few days but then on this site the winning on Amazon would start all over.

Oh and hmm...another Samsung user admits to problem so perhaps its not an iPhone or android problem.

Again, apparently, the one site I do pay for also requires me to set out on my own and find a good ad blocker that doesn't seem to be necessary for any other site on planet earth I read for free. Got it.

Last edited:

[QUOTE

google it for yourself. Even though Samsung is trying, Apple has a huge lead in enterprise market share.
Only in the united states. Overseas Apple has lost a huge amount of market share. http://gs.statcounter.com/vendor-market-share/mobile
https://www.macrumors.com/2017/12/05/ios-lost-market-share-waited-iphone-x/
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/04/26/chi...-5-percent-of-indias-smartphones.htmlers.html

Americans tend to be last to adapt to market changes i n the tech industry. We were close to last in getting HD tv for instance. Japan had it for almost 10 years before us.

There are plenty of other threads on the subject where android users have stated they have redirect issues as well.

So my question is, is it a particular type of phone, is it what you have on your phone, download on your phone, apps on your phone, I don't know enough about techie stuff, I just have a basic phone with not much on it and I don't have a problem. Do people have something extra on their phone that causes this? How can one person have a problem and one person not using basically the same stuff?

So my question is, is it a particular type of phone, is it what you have on your phone, download on your phone, apps on your phone, I don't know enough about techie stuff, I just have a basic phone with not much on it and I don't have a problem. Do people have something extra on their phone that causes this? How can one person have a problem and one person not using basically the same stuff?
I will reach out in IM

Depends entirely on the ads chosen to display on YOUR screen. Each user is different based on cookies and what you've searched for on your phone etc. That's why it is hard to replicate. The one thing they all have in common, is this site.

It never has happened to me on a Windows desktop/laptop using Chrome with ABP. Only mobile.

Sums it up. My Iphone is hit or miss, and this morning it was miss........but never an issue on the laptop. Otherwise I would need anger management.

Its not that its drawn me in. Its that its easy to frustrate a fanboy and watch him get all worked up over trivial things.
Who’s frustrated? I’m enjoying the dull comments from huskerthom that these issues are iphone related when others have said they have same issues on Samsung...and as usual you add zero to the discussion and admit you are just here to be a troll! What boring life you must live in Colorado.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back