• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Dillman's scholarship rescinded: Update : S. Callahan discusses the issue in detail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you not realize that MANY recruits play different positions in high school than they project to in college?

reminds me of our DE (name escapes me) from a decade ago that was a HS QB.</insert>

I hear ya and yes I know that... But the coaching staff that recruits said player... Knows this... Does the current staff?

How many do you think play JV their senior year? I honestly have no idea the answer to this...

Last edited:

Do you not realize that MANY recruits play different positions in high school than they project to in college?

reminds me of our DE (name escapes me) from a decade ago that was a HS QB.

Adam Carriker... played DT in the NFL. What a transition HS QB, to college DE to NFL DT.

Yeah it sounds like he was the one who did not respond to NU and we cut ties....until I hear what hear Callahan said I can't confirm it though.....

Thanks RR.

As we tried pointing out time and time again, wait until more details come out.

Once the podcast is posted on line I'll put some comments in here from Sean Callahan had to say....

You know, I was a Bo fan, and wanted him to succeed. But he's not here anymore, so why people are aligning themselves against the current staff without them blowing a whistle yet is a little hard to comprehend.

Its human nature....this to shall pass....

You know, I was a Bo fan, and wanted him to succeed. But he's not here anymore, so why people are aligning themselves against the current staff without them blowing a whistle yet is a little hard to comprehend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back