• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska vs Ohio State - B1G Qtr Final (1:30pm CDT)

I do not blame the refs for the loss, but Craft gets away with more contact and slapping than most teams do in a game. Not just against the Huskers, but against everyone. I am wondering if he has compromising pictures of Jim Delany!!

That is why I said the refs left osu fouls on the floor. In any case, it's over. :(

That stood out to me! When he fouled out, he needed to become a cheerleader, not bury his head in his jersey! It will be a long flight home, but one that should allow the team some soul searching for effort.

He does that every time something goes wrong.

Great player and TV crew giving him props....ppl are starting to see him for the player he is. but he has to stop wearing his emotions

Valid points HWM. They aren't accustomed to being in this kind of position so perhaps the pressure got to them when the Buckeyes started to close the gap. Hopefully the HUSKERS will gain some very valuable experience from this.

Disappointing for sure, but I'm not going to let my disappointment negate the accomplishments of the team & Coach Miles this year. :nod:

Now, on the the NCAA and hopefully our first Tournament Win! :banana: :dancer: :dancebroc:

I do not blame the refs for the loss, but Craft gets away with more contact and slapping than most teams do in a game. Not just against the Huskers, but against everyone. I am wondering if he has compromising pictures of Jim Delany!!
Craft is an average player who plays with great effort. That's about all he brings to the table

Disappointing for sure, but I'm not going to let my disappointment negate the accomplishments of the team & Coach Miles this year. :nod:

Now, on the the NCAA and hopefully our first Tournament Win! :banana: :dancer: :dancebroc:

Thank You! Lets move on and hope for this ^^^^^^^

osu stole enough rebounds with their hustle to make the difference in the game. They were flying all over the place.

But, I reiterate, they left a lot of fouls on the floor. Under the hoops, osu got away with plenty of fouls, but we did not.

We weren't able to handle the defensive full court pressure. We need a good point guard. I expected to lose in the tourney, even this game But, not this way. Prior to this game, ahhhhhhh, to hell with it!

Come on, Connie and gals.

Last edited:
This game reminded me a lot of the 2006 NBA Finals with the Heat vs. Mavericks. Every time Dwayne Wade would drive to the basket, he drew a foul.

Aaron Craft could have gotten away with cutting a guy's head off out there, yet when he charges to the basket and he gets grazed, it's an automatic 2 shots.

Something tells me that sketchy replacement ref reeeally wanted to see a Michigan-OSU game in the semis.....

osu stole enough rebounds with their hustle to make the difference in the game. They were flying all over the place.

But, I reiterate, they left a lot of fouls on the floor. Under the hoops, osu got away with plenty of fouls, but we did not.
And the ref's gave us fouls too left out there

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back