• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska vs Ohio State - B1G Qtr Final (1:30pm CDT)

I cannot believe Della Valle was their #2 offensive option and put them in position to win...that was the most maddening thing of the final 10 minutes.

Definitely not a good showing! Came out tight, fought and got back into the game. Lack of effort in the last ten minutes. This will be a huge learning point for this young team. When you are up 18, you have to keep working! Two things to work on boxing out when playing zone. Way too much turning and looking for the ball. And inbounding the ball:banghead: Not sure what that circle thing was, but no one broke for the ball until three seconds in.

Well, let's hope for the best and see what the committee thinks!!:N:
If we don't make it we have no one to blame but ourselves. Choke city

If they can be OK with the way Iowa finished the season then a 4 point loss to higher ranked team on a neutral floor won't be held against us. It's disappointing but it's not fatal. I still like our chances of winning an NCAA tournament game.

I didn't watch that game.. Did they give up more than an 18 point lead?

Didn't say that I'm not proud of the team. But they choked today. Up 18 and in control and then just looked confused the rest of the way. I think the only thing it hurt though is the NCAA seed. I don't see how this would knock us out of the tourney.

Disappointing game...last 3 minutes couldn't get a shot off.

But the worse part is we can't inbound the ball....just terrible.

Ref's had nothing to do with loss.

I do not blame the refs for the loss, but Craft gets away with more contact and slapping than most teams do in a game. Not just against the Huskers, but against everyone. I am wondering if he has compromising pictures of Jim Delany!!

Disappointing game...last 3 minutes couldn't get a shot off.

But the worse part is we can't inbound the ball....just terrible.

Ref's had nothing to do with loss.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back