• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska vs Ohio State - B1G Qtr Final (1:30pm CDT)

Not to blame the officials because you have to give credit to OSU for stepping up and we got ice cold, but there is no doubt they played a major role in the change of momentum that turned the game around against us.

Disappointing to blow the 18 point lead but I am confident we are in the dance. It could be a good lesson on finishing well for a young team.

Not to blame the officials because you have to give credit to OSU for stepping up and we got ice cold, but there is no doubt they played a major role in the change of momentum that turned the game around against us.

:wave: BlueCreek.

Certainly the officiating was a factor. But Nebraska played very atypical Nebraska basketball late. Instead of being composed and confident, they looked lost and scared.

Losing an 18 point lead in the 2nd half will haunt the HUSKERS for quite some time though I'm hoping they can rebound quickly.

Up 18 in the second half and blew it. From the ultimate high to an exasperating, disappointing low, Nebraska Basketball. Don't think the committee on Sunday will look favorably at the second half choke. I have cheered for those guys all year long. Damn. Margaritas tonight for sure.

With the way they played the second half of the season, I am very proud of this team. I wouldnt say they choked, the poor officiating led to our foul trouble which took us out of our game. It happens, but gosh darn it I am proud of them!

During which part? Didn't look that way for a lot of the game.

The other team is trying to win, too, you know?

Be certain. That is how Nebraska played down the stretch when it mattered most.

I had no idea this could be possible (in response to your second statement).

With the way they played the second half of the season, I am very proud of this team. I wouldnt say they choked, the poor officiating led to our foul trouble which took us out of our game. It happens, but gosh darn it I am proud of them!

Certainly proud of our team. I can only really comment on today's game. But the season has already been a success.

:wave: BlueCreek.

Certainly the officiating was a factor. But Nebraska played very atypical Nebraska basketball late. Instead of being composed and confident, they looked lost and scared.

And we all have to remember our leadership is 2 Sophs - Shields and Petteway. OSU has been here before and have tons of leadership with Craft and Ross, where we are still figuring things out.

Is it disappointing? Sure. Is the sky falling? Nope.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back