• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska vs Ohio State - B1G Qtr Final (1:30pm CDT)

"N"? Really? Done deal?:confused:

Don't tease me.

What about Deng squared?

I will confirm the done deal thing, I heard it was then he got a couple new interests and held off committing publicly, but I haven't confirmed that like I said. Deng squared would have been if he was here for the Wisconsin game. That one I have no idea on...

I will confirm the done deal thing, I heard it was then he got a couple new interests and held off committing publicly, but I haven't confirmed that like I said. Deng squared would have been if he was here for the Wisconsin game. That one I have no idea on...

I just re-read this and I apologize to people, I'm drinking at state tournament....

He does that every time something goes wrong.

Great player and TV crew giving him props....ppl are starting to see him for the player he is. but he has to stop wearing his emotions

Yep. We've seen in it before this year. Not a huge problem, but he needs to learn that for next year because it's most important in the games we need him most.

It would have been a fairy tale to keep winning without a setback. We're competitive, but young. I expect we're in the dance and I'll bet this game will be a learning experience for that.

It's been a great season and there's still more to go.

Arkansas already lost. Team you don't want to win is either St. Bonaventure or Providence or Seton Hall as that would take 2 at large spots.

Seton Hall would have to win the conference tourney and they won't. Wish they could have beaten Providence though.

It would have been a fairy tale to keep winning without a setback. We're competitive, but young. I expect we're in the dance and I'll bet this game will be a learning experience for that.

It's been a great season and there's still more to go.
I never really expected us to win the Big 10 tournament, but lose the way we did today was bad. Hopefully, it served as a wake-up call to get these guys ready for the NCAA (if we make it)

I never really expected us to win the Big 10 tournament, but lose the way we did today was bad. Hopefully, it served as a wake-up call to get these guys ready for the NCAA (if we make it)

I really think it is going to take a lot of psyche from Tim to get them over this debacle. They busted their butt, got a huge lead, then proceeded to choke it away; that will be tough to handle. What I'm afraid of is, if they don't make it in for some dastardly reason, it will linger for a very long time. Let's hope all of this gets behind them.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back