• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Yesss!!! Awesome News For Breon Dixon...AND for the Blackshirts!!

I am not going to count my chickens just yet. As noted, Patterson had a pushy attorney making various claims. The NCAA may decide those were specific circumstances that don't apply across the board. When in doubt, the NCAA can usually be counted on to do the wrong thing.

Knowing the NCAA, I’d be shocked if they allow any of the other Rebel transfers from playing right away. Have they ever done what seems fair or consistent?

I am not going to count my chickens just yet. As noted, Patterson had a pushy attorney making various claims. The NCAA may decide those were specific circumstances that don't apply across the board. When in doubt, the NCAA can usually be counted on to do the wrong thing.
Totally agree. Seen it happen too many times.

So if Dixon’s eligibility is denied, will a Nebraska attorney represent him and appeal?

Mars represents 5 others so if he can get all of them, more than likely Dixon gets his as well.

C

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back