• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Yesss!!! Awesome News For Breon Dixon...AND for the Blackshirts!!

I am not going to count my chickens just yet. As noted, Patterson had a pushy attorney making various claims. The NCAA may decide those were specific circumstances that don't apply across the board. When in doubt, the NCAA can usually be counted on to do the wrong thing.

NCAA is consistently inconsistent.

I know a player is not always the best source but he sure sounded confident in returning when interviewed during game.
Him and Tre Bryant are both confident of a return, it’s up to their bodies. I would say we get 1 of those 2 back. I think they will both get back and “give it a go”.

I wish we knew in what way Dixon's case differs from the M QB, if it does. I think it does based on something I read but can't recall the source; whether it is meaningful difference who knows. But he looked like the most aggressive of any of the backs on the field in the Spring scrimmage and we sure could use that.

Too many possibilities at this point. And probably not fair to the kid who wants to give it one last go to put their name out if a kid changes his mind which probably happens every hour depending who he talks to.
Good point. I should not have started a thread on attrition earlier this week. My mistake.

Good point. I should not have started a thread on attrition earlier this week. My mistake.
I didn't mean to call anyone specific on here out. Right now that's basically the next big news that is going to hit, who is leaving after spring semester, so I get the threads and questions. I probably could just answer easier with the fact I know a few are leaving for sure, I have no clue who those people are though.

I didn't mean to call anyone specific on here out. Right now that's basically the next big news that is going to hit, who is leaving after spring semester, so I get the threads and questions. I probably could just answer easier with the fact I know a few are leaving for sure, I have no clue who those people are though.

At least three. ;)

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back