• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Yahoo Bracket Challenge?

To recap.

Scott's Standout Bracket wins if Florida and Wisconsin both lose next round
Scott's Bracket will win the contest if Florida wins it all.
68hskr will win the contest if Wisconsin goes all the way.

How this (in red above)?

Much obliged :)

I may have been extremely premature regarding Scott's Standout Bracket (huskeron4ever) chances for victory. With all the upsets and busted brackets, it looks like he can win if UConn beats Florida and Kentucky beats Wisconsin. Scott, you are a lot closer after this weekend.

So basically what you're saying is, the underdogs have to win... awesome. I have no problem cheering for UConn over Florida, but I really don't want to see Kentucky make it... as I've stated in other threads, I dislike Calipari and I don't like all the 1s and dones in CBB.

To recap.

Scott's Standout Bracket wins if Florida and Wisconsin both lose next round
Scott's Bracket will win the contest if Florida wins it all.
68hskr will win the contest if Wisconsin goes all the way.

So even though I am in 45th place, you say there is a chance?

Much obliged :)

So basically what you're saying is, the underdogs have to win... awesome. I have no problem cheering for UConn over Florida, but I really don't want to see Kentucky make it... as I've stated in other threads, I dislike Calipari and I don't like all the 1s and dones in CBB.

You are halfway there. The upsets are making you look pretty good. Even if Wisky wins tonight, you will still win if UConn beats them Monday.

The Play by play guy for the Wisky/Kentucky game sounds like he is announcing over the radio..1940's radio

Congrats huskeron4ever. With all the upsets, you held onto your spot and won it all.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back