• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Yahoo Bracket Challenge?

I am not doing Yahoo this year - they added the requirement to provide your cell phone to which they (or their partners) will send marketing texts. They say you can 'opt out'; but, by then they have your info and have already given it to marketers. They say it can take 2 to 3 days for the 'opt out' to take effect (yet the initial sign up is immediate).

If you pay per text, you are not going to like this!!

In.

UF, Az, Duke and Nova in the final 4.

Was tempted to have SDSU over AZ and then CU avenging and earlier season loss to the Aztecs...as it is I have CU in the regional final (beating Altman's Ducks to get there). Homer city! :)

I am not doing Yahoo this year - they added the requirement to provide your cell phone to which they (or their partners) will send marketing texts. They say you can 'opt out'; but, by then they have your info and have already given it to marketers. They say it can take 2 to 3 days for the 'opt out' to take effect (yet the initial sign up is immediate).

If you pay per text, you are not going to like this!!

Thanks for the update! There is too much lack of privacy these days, they have to get your cell number on file!

Last edited:
N. I'm trying something different this year. Having every bracket look a little different... perhaps one will be the lucky one! I picked the billion dollar one to have the most upsets just for the fun of it...

Why does yahoo need my phone number? Not :N: this year.

Because of the billion dollar challenge thing I think...it allows them to limit entries to 1 per person.

Not a fan of it...but your phone number is out there anyway so I'm not sweating it much.

I'm in. Using Yahoo! for the other group I've taken part in, so I'll just use the same bracket.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back