• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Yahoo Bracket Challenge?

Stayed in first until the VCA - SF Austin game. What a killer. VCU misses 2 FTs with 10 seconds left and a 4 point lead, then gives up a 4 point play with 3.6 seconds left in regulation. Ugh!!!

Stayed in first until the VCA - SF Austin game. What a killer. VCU misses 2 FTs with 10 seconds left and a 4 point lead, then gives up a 4 point play with 3.6 seconds left in regulation. Ugh!!!
how do you foul a 3 point shooter up 4 under 5 seconds in the game. If all 5 VCU guys just sit down, they win that game.

how do you foul a 3 point shooter up 4 under 5 seconds in the game. If all 5 VCU guys just sit down, they win that game.

That rivals Chris Webber's stupidity...I ALMOST feel sorry for the VCU kid...but he single handedly lost the game for his teammates, coaches, school and fans.

Blame the coach for not telling the whole team.....................DO NOT FOUL WHEN THEY SHOOT!!!!!!

:lazybannana:

I am facing a fandom issue. I have louisville in the final four, But i'm a huge Kentucky bball fan. Who do I cheer for??? As a UK fan, Pitino is satan, but I need him to win. This sucks!!! why couldn't VanFleet have hit that shot at the buzzer?

I am facing a fandom issue. I have louisville in the final four, But i'm a huge Kentucky bball fan. Who do I cheer for??? As a UK fan, Pitino is satan, but I need him to win. This sucks!!! why couldn't VanFleet have hit that shot at the buzzer?

Cheer for Kentucky. I have Louisville winning tonight, but they look like they could mess up my bracket going forward as I have Michigan in the Final Four. C'mon, you are a Wildcat fan!!! :)

With 7 games to go, the contest is down to just a handful of potential winners.

Nebrasketball the way is currently in first but his bracket is toast. He only has Wisconsin left and just 8 more possible points.
Huskers are Back is also in trouble as he just has Arizona and Florida left and picked Louisville to win.
SJDirty is tied for third and will win it all if Wisconsin wins tonight and MSU wins it all.
ThotDoc has teams in all 7 remaining games and will win it if Arizona wins it all.
Scott's Standout Bracket cannot win
Scott's Bracket will win the contest if Florida wins it all.
My Official Bracket (CornhuskerBob) will win it if Arizona wins tonight and MSU wins it all.
68hskr is currently in 45th place but will win the contest if Wisconsin goes all the way.

edit: I am not saying the above represents all the possible outcomes, but it is close.

1 Nebrasketball the way Wichita St. 95
2 Huskers are back! Louisville 94
3 SJDirty Michigan St. 91
3 ThotDoc Arizona 91
5 Scott's Standout Bracket Louisville 89
6 Scott's Bracket Florida 85
6 My Official Bracket Michigan St. 85

45 68hskr Wisconsin 65

Last edited:

Nebrasketball the way is currently in first but his bracket is toast. He only has Wisconsin left and just 8 more possible points.
Huskers are Back is also in trouble as he just has Arizona and Florida left and picked Louisville to win.
SJDirty is tied for third and will win it all if Wisconsin wins tonight and MSU wins it all.
ThotDoc has teams in all 7 remaining games and will win it if Arizona wins it all.
My Official Bracket (CornhuskerBob) will win it if Arizona wins tonight and MSU wins it all.
68hskr is currently in 45th place but will win the contest if Wisconsin goes all the way.

edit: I am not saying the above represents all the possible outcomes, but it is close.

3 ThotDoc Arizona 91

45 68hskr Wisconsin 65

Come on Florida........come one..! The only time you will see me pulling for a Florida team....lol. All in all, I think you got this ThotDoc.

Me picking Duke and Connecticut winning killed me. Also Freaking Kentucky beating Louisville......ouch for my bracket but I still have a chance. As you stated it all rides on Florida.

Last edited:

3 ThotDoc Arizona 91

45 68hskr Wisconsin 65

TD... you give everyone else a nice little line about their respective brackets, but when it comes to mine you say 'cannot win'? What am I? Chopped liver? :) Its rather disappointing though, as I really thought this year the 1 seeds were all crap and we wouldn't see more than 1 #1 seeds make it past the sweet 16.

Scott's Standout Bracket cannot win, but huskeron4ever! is an extremely nice guy and was a very good sport (even though the #1 seeds were all crap)

3 ThotDoc Arizona 91

45 68hskr Wisconsin 65

TD... you give everyone else a nice little line about their respective brackets, but when it comes to mine you say 'cannot win'? What am I? Chopped liver? :) Its rather disappointing though, as I really thought this year the 1 seeds were all crap and we wouldn't see more than 1 #1 seeds make it past the sweet 16.

How this (in red above)?

I may have been extremely premature regarding Scott's Standout Bracket (huskeron4ever) chances for victory. With all the upsets and busted brackets, it looks like he can win if UConn beats Florida and Kentucky beats Wisconsin. Scott, you are a lot closer after this weekend.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back