• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Yahoo Bracket Challenge?

I have two entries: My Official Bracket and CrnhskrBob's Legit Bracket.

What bothers me is, I went to the list of "Husker Max" and I am not on it. Did I do something wrong? I hit the button for Husker Max

I just checked you are :N:, "My Official Bracket" that is.

Last edited:

I am 4for5 on my two brackets. I, somehow, goofed up getting on the huskermax page, but I am figuring to match my scores vs you all. :)

BTW, there goes my billion dolars! :eek:

After the first 8 games, HWM is in 1st at 8-0 with 21 points. I am tied for 2nd at 7-1 and 19 points.

Enjoy gents. Just read in the 13 years ESPN has been running a bracket, only one person has ever gotten the first round correct. Buffet's challenge will be over by this time tomorrow. :lazybannana:

Enjoy gents. Just read in the 13 years ESPN has been running a bracket, only one person has ever gotten the first round correct. Buffet's challenge will be over by this time tomorrow. :lazybannana:

There was virtually no risk for Buffet/Quicken...and the publicity they've drummed up has been priceless.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back