• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

WR Xavier Watts Commits To Notre Dame

Maybe we can get the Irish in a bowl game a couple years down the road ... and, Hutmacher, Gunnerson et al can give him the 'who are you treatment!'

Better yet...

If he signs with ND...

Nebraska fans can overtake their stadium again in South Bend in order to watch him play during his time at cheer cheer for old Notre Dame? I think Nebraska fans are ready for another field trip to take on the Golden Domers...I’m in. :thumbsup:

92028104_ac33faa519.jpg

Better yet...

If he signs with ND...

Nebraska fans can overtake their stadium again in South Bend in order to watch him play during his time at cheer cheer for old Notre Dame? I think Nebraska fans are ready for another field trip to take on the Golden Domers...I’m in. :thumbsup:

92028104_ac33faa519.jpg

Unfortunately, that photo is like ancient history to probably a lot of 17 year olds.

Regarding your "IF," I do agree that it is a long road till NSD (December or February).

Hope all can take a chill pill on this one & not harass the young man on social media ... until he has put ink to paper, there is still a small chance.

Unfortunately, that photo is like ancient history to probably a lot of 17 year olds.

Regarding your "IF," I do agree that it is a long road till NSD (December or February).

Hope all can take a chill pill on this one & not harass the young man on social media ... until he has put ink to paper, there is still a small chance.

Congrats to ND for earning his commitment.

That is a good point about the Nebraska game in South Bend being “ancient history” for current players in high school. I guess the number of Georgia fans at the game in South Bend a couple years ago doesn’t constitute a possible trend when playing other blue bloods. Maybe the 17 year olds will remember these pictures?

I wish him the best of luck if he signs with Notre Dame.

20170909183329.0.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:

Well said and sage advice

This class may well be remembered for the losses as well as the gets. Recent losses to TAM, Wisky, OSU and now nd.

Can't fault him given the recent success of notre dame and Nebraska hasn't had much success lately. Also, if you factor in academics Notre Dame is much more impressive than Nebraska. I wish him luck.

All that being said, I hate Notre Dame.

Last edited by a moderator:

This class may well be remembered for the losses as well as the gets. Recent losses to TAM, Wisky, OSU and now nd.

I dunno. I like to think our "gets" will be too busy kicking rear for us to think about our losses...

If you shoot high enough, you will miss on a few elite highly sought after targets. If you always get every kid you recruit, maybe you aren't reaching up enough?

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back