• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

WR Xavier Watts Commits To Notre Dame

This was June 20, but it could have been for a visit, I guess. Lately, his feed has more ND references than NE references, though.

Last edited:

I get the idea, but the staff wasn't going to pull in all of the o-line guys in year two when it came to Corcoran, Conn, Atteberry, and Rosengarten. Two of those four is a great haul. When it comes to Logan, it looks like a miss that has been discussed more than I actually read.

As for Watts, the staff hasn't missed out on him, yet. I think relationships to coaches, current players, and current 2020 commits will win out in the end and have him N. Throw in a good season where the offense shines, and that helps even more.
After our Offense shatters all NCAA records next season, he'll have to take a number to see our coaches.
Might as well commit now and avoid the number line later.
:thumbsup:

I checked and none of the services (ie 247) have anything on an announcement by him today. Perhaps that will change but right now nothing.

Nothing on his tweet deck either

Checked again including #Huskers and #gbr and there is nothing. Wonder where they are getting this from?

Last edited:

Listening to this podcast done by Greg Smith and Co. They do say he is committing at 3 PM today. Only other confirmation I have seen

Comes a little after the 18 minute point

Last edited:
[
Listening to this podcast done by Greg Smith and Co. They do say he is committing at 3 PM today. Only other confirmation I have seen

Comes a little after the 18 minute point

Thanks RR. Greg Smith is calling 90% chance for the Domers. So when Nebraska's 10% chances pays off, it's gonna be sweeeet.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back