• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

With no Husker football this fall, who are you going to be watching/rooting for?

South In Your Mouth! GOOOO Jags!!!

south.png

Good luck to him. I have one working as a civil engineer here in Nashville as he finishes his Masters from TN Tech.
Tech has a really good engineering program ... my youngest is majoring in Electrical Engineering. My oldest, daughter, is working in Nashville as an architect.

Tech has a really good engineering program ... my youngest is majoring in Electrical Engineering. My oldest, daughter, is working in Nashville as an architect.
Small world and good luck to both. Challenging career choices for sure. My son has been hanging out at the Cumberland River as his firm inspects and proposes upgrades to the bridge leading up to the stadium-at least I think it's that one. They have a team of underwater divers fascinating work.

It would probably be Oklahoma, always my second favorite college team going back to the '70s. That said, unless NU plays and the games are broadcast I won't be upgrading my TV streaming service this fall.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back