• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

With no Husker football this fall, who are you going to be watching/rooting for?

HuskerRef

Varsity
10 Year Member
Assuming of course that the other conferences manage to pull this off.......I guess I'll be a Georgia Bulldog fan this year.

I’ll be rooting for the the SEC and Big12 and ACC to play through the irrationality of this bs.

After they do that, I probably only pay attention to Hockey. I’ll spend My sports money on guns and ammo. Its kind of fun entertainment even though I need 30 rounds to actually hit a target once.

I’ll golf too.

I Have reached the point where I hope the entire industry fails. The hypocrisy of the leagues and entitlement of the athletes is beyond rational. I see enough political and social bs, I watched sports to remove myself from that bs for a little while. That’s gone.

Our priorities need put back in check.

Just sent my youngest off to start college in Knoxville — will be rooting for the Volunteers.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back