• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Wish List: Athletic Department Rebrand

I tend to agree with OP. And, for young kids, a cool clean look is still very important. I like the UNC stuff, many options, and still tied together very well.

UNL also should be selective in their licensing. Lotta really crappy looking gear out there.

One thing I'd like to see Moos do besides fixing football is to get a solid athletic department rebranding.

Now hold on a second, I'm not talking about football uniforms, per se. Our football set is damn near perfect in my mind. But the rest of Husker athletics are disjointed. Some teams wear black. Some don't. Some use the classic two-stripe motif like the football pants. There are also various logos, from the "skinny N" on the football helmets to the Iron N, the Huskers script and a few others.

Recently, some schools like North Carolina have done entire rebrands (link below) of their athletics to get all teams more unified. It's a wish list item, but I'd love to see something like this at Nebraska.

http://www.unc.edu/spotlight/nike-unifies-carolinas-brand/
Yes, yes, yes, black. Let's all encourage wearing black. It is so chick. NOT!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back