• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Wish List: Athletic Department Rebrand

go-fish-and-troll-on.jpg

You don't have to convince me. I like the idea :)

I honestly like the idea of getting some neat jerseys. The alumni and boosters may squak but they aren't the ones being recruited to the school and the landscape of recruiting has changed. Some alternate jerseys we wear more than once a year would be a plus to any recruit.

I'm ready to have the football uniforms re-branded...totally changed. While we have the best uniforms in CFB, we have played disgracefully in those uniforms this century. Uniforms that once struck fear into opponents, no longer do so. Time for a new beginning. A re-brand that includes a red helmet with a lightning bolt "N" on it, would be a good start.

I'm ready to have the football uniforms re-branded...totally changed. While we have the best uniforms in CFB, we have played disgracefully in those uniforms this century. Uniforms that once struck fear into opponents, no longer do so. Time for a new beginning. A re-brand that includes a red helmet with a lightning bolt "N" on it, would be a good start.

Chrome pants.

Get rid of black on all the uniforms, especially ladies volleyball. This is my priority.

In fact, I would like nothing better.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back