• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Wish List: Athletic Department Rebrand

Not my priority but it is the OP.

I expect that a top-flight executive can delegate and do a number of important things at the same time. Initiating a re-brand of the uniforms and ancillary materials would really take up next to no time on his part. In support of the OP when the marketing people come back with the rebrand and it is presented (probably after the new year) it could give aid in positive vide and momentum overall across the sports programs.

I don't know about you but in my work I have to handle about 7 or 8 priority projects. Luckily I have a good team I can delegate too. I have a feeling Moos can set priorities and keep the whole department busy doing different things that move the program forward.

:Facepalm:

It’s not like Moos would have to lock himself in a room with a sketch pad for 2 months and not pay attention to anything else. It’s a phone call to adidas and say, we want a coordinated rebrand across all sports cuing off of the football tradition. Go.

An organizational rebrand will be expensive. I don't expect him to be the one doing all the work but it's not like they simply just say go with these 5 uniforms + logos for our sports and be done with it.

And new uniforms are brought out every year anyway. Minimal cost to change up the sports. If I had my way I'd go back to the 97 unit with true cream letters and pants to match the helmet.

An organizational rebrand will be expensive. I don't expect him to be the one doing all the work but it's not like they simply just say go with these 5 uniforms + logos for our sports and be done with it.

None of which changes anything I said. This wouldn’t be overly time consuming for Moos and quite honestly could be done at the end of basketball season when the big sports are complete.

Give Herbie his Blonde hair back, that's been the whole problem this entire time. Give his belly back also, he's stuck looking like he does from ol Cally.

Last edited:

None of which changes anything I said. This wouldn’t be overly time consuming for Moos and quite honestly could be done at the end of basketball season when the big sports are complete.

Bingo.

Just want to see a little more cohesiveness in our look across all sports. What about a batting helmet with the Skinny N on the sides and a red stripe down the middle? Maybe that's a bit too much, but it would be cool to see the designs mimic each other. I think you could easily do a two stripe pant for basketball that looks really sharp.

Nebraska is the brand. Many other schools sport different uniforms in different sports, etc. It is in direct relation to the culture of the sport. However, right now, Nebraska needs to be sporting tube tops and a skirt for the way they have played...

Nebraska is the brand. Many other schools sport different uniforms in different sports, etc. It is in direct relation to the culture of the sport. However, right now, Nebraska needs to be sporting tube tops and a skirt for the way they have played...

I thought Penny Hofstadter was the brand?

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back