• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Will Nebraska go 9-3 or 5-7?

Will Nebraska go 9-3 or 5-7

• 9-3

Votes: 31 40.8%
  • 5-7

Votes: 45 59.2%

• Total voters

Didn't feel the need to read this thread, just saying, if we have another losing season this year, Frost needs to be looking for a new gig, because he failed miserably here as a HC. Next year is irrelevant to where we currently are, as far as so many losing season in a row, and I just don't think he can afford another losing season and still keep his job. Win or move on.

I have to put the number at 7-5; and we’ve got to come up with some wins over teams we’ve struggled to beat. Northwestern, Minnesota and Purdue. IL is a must win, and our last two games were bizarre to say the least.

8-4 would be fantastic.

I put 6-6 and looking improved in every area as my minimum expectations. If we are vastly improved, we should be able to have a shot at 8-4 or even 9-3 if no bad luck occurs.

If I had to pick, 5-7 looks more likely than 9-3. But the curve skews to the lower end.

Last edited:
But good chance ........
  • Solich: 10W-3L then immediately, Fearless Frankie was fired
  • Pelini: 9W-4L then immediately, Bo was fired
  • Frost: 8W-4L then immediately, SF will be fired
;) :Stirthepot:

I don't understand posts like this. What's your point? We fired coaches that we should not have been fired in the past,... so we should double-down (triple-down?) on stupid and keep doing that? I know that I can't say something like that without being accused of being a homie for Frost, but, seriously, what's the point? Do you really think that Frost should be fired if we go 8-4? Is this just some way of beating a dead horse about the past? I don't get it. Help me out.

I don't understand posts like this. What's your point? We fired coaches that we should not have been fired in the past,... so we should double-down (triple-down?) on stupid and keep doing that? I know that I can't say something like that without being accused of being a homie for Frost, but, seriously, what's the point? Do you really think that Frost should be fired if we go 8-4? Is this just some way of beating a dead horse about the past? I don't get it. Help me out.
8 wins not enough .... a few BBS members.

I used to be Landthieves.com member (defunct). Some members demand Bob Stoops will be fired. Same thing Solich era .... 10W-3L==>fired.

But you're right, I will change from "Good chance" to "Remote chance" post

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Back