• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Will Nebraska go 9-3 or 5-7?

Will Nebraska go 9-3 or 5-7

• 9-3

Votes: 31 40.8%
  • 5-7

Votes: 45 59.2%

• Total voters

Hville

Blackshirt
5 Year Member
I know most won’t like the choice of only 2 answers in this poll but it is designed to make a point. The point is will this be the year….if ever….SF and staff break out. I think if they get back to the basics of sound football we have the talent to win 9+ games. But if we continue to be our own worst enemies it will be another losing season.

At this point, without further evidence, NU is easily closer to 5-7 than they are 9-3. I’m in agreement that the talent is there to win. Just have to see if they can kick in the door, or seriously put a dent into it. If the coaches can get these kids playing lights out, I mean, they could win lots of games. Certainly a possibility.

I believe this will be a FAR better team over all versus last season. Does that equate to 9 victories with this schedule... probably not! However if so SF should get coach of the year in the BIG!!

This team should be improved. But…….

Oklahoma
Ohio State
Michigan
Wisconsin

To go 9-3, the team would need to knock off one of those AND go undefeated on the rest. Possible, but not likely. There is only 1 team on this years schedule that the Huskers beat last year.
I think Michigan and Wisconsin are both within striking distance. Ohio State and Oklahoma are further ahead.

I don't think 9-3 is completely insane.

GET TICKETS

Back