• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Why Is Our Student Section Lacking?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The students should have great seating...only then can they be as enthusiastic and a force as some other student sections are across the country. Kick out anyone who screams "down in front" and give his seats to a student.

I think the student section should extend across the front rows of East stadium. Take out the two rows behind them, so the people who sit behind the students can see.

...they dont have assigned seats, its GA. Simply put, they cram an extra 5-10 bodies per row. There is your empty seats towards the top

I seriously doubt they could cram an extra 5-10 people in each row. I know this after being crammed in between my brother-in-law, and some woman who said, "Get Himmmmmm" every time Minnesota snapped the ball.

This is the only compliment I will ever deliver Missouri: they do their student section right.

Give the students the first 15 rows of East Stadium and remove the 16th so the blue hairs don't have to stand. The seats are not outstanding vantage points, but they are close to the game and, even more importantly, close to the opponent's bench. You are not going to miss out on the lucrative donations for these seats and Memorial will finally develop a reputation for being a great AND intimidating place to play (especially with reverberation from new addition). You can GA the entire section, but a transfer system is important since not all students that want to attend can be accommodated.

I think the student section should extend across the front rows of East stadium. Take out the two rows behind them, so the people who sit behind the students can see.

The people in the sections next to the band pay anywhere from 2500 per seat to 3500 per seat all the way down to the north end which is allotted for staff. Where do you put those people. Also the last I checked Nebraska was on the east side of the stadium so why put our fans behind our players wouldn't that lead to possible distractions and who wants a bunch of loaded/loud people behind our bench making it difficult to hear? Not trying to be nasty, just asking questions.

Sorry went back to check seat donation again and I missed that the first few rows, behind the players bench is considered obstructed view and those people are only charge $1000 per seat.

Last edited:

The part that I picked up in this thread is the part that it is hard for students to sell their tickets?

Why is this? If I can give or sell my tickets to anyone then why can't a student? Why make a student jump through extra hoops?

The part that I picked up in this thread is the part that it is hard for students to sell their tickets?

Why is this? If I can give or sell my tickets to anyone then why can't a student? Why make a student jump through extra hoops?

the tickets as I understand it is on their Ncards...it's stupid policy...one that needs to be changed and I'm hoping Eichorst will do this once he takes over the reins in January.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back