• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Who replaces Kemp?

Screenshot_20231231-140535~2.png

So folks, there is a troll here. She brings nothing to the discussion. She has one goal, and that is to get a reaction. You are not going to win an argument with the troll, you aren't going to convince them they are wrong, because their purpose isn't to be right... their purpose is to get a response and to rile you up. Ignore the troll.

Alabama receivers catch BBs pal
They are that good.
Speaking of Alabama did you notice Sir Nick recruiting more 5 star players (5) than the entire BIG conference? Let’s all hope Saban coaches another 10 years.
How do they not kick the trolls outta here. If we cared what Bama did, we'd all be in a Bama forum stroking Sabans recruiting abilities.

How do they not kick the trolls outta here. If we cared what Bama did, we'd all be in a Bama forum stroking Sabans recruiting abilities.
That's where you are wrong. It's not about Saban, or Deion Sanders, or even Michael Bolton, it's about getting a reaction. The troll doesn't believe Saban is a great coach, the troll just wants to pee in your Cheerios, and views Saban as a method of doing so.

That's where you are wrong. It's not about Saban, or Deion Sanders, or even Michael Bolton, it's about getting a reaction. The troll doesn't believe Saban is a great coach, the troll just wants to pee in your Cheerios, and views Saban as a method of doing so.
I'd love to meet the troll someday, shake his hand.

Anywho, back to the actual thread...

We are missing a "security blanket" for DR. Currently are two best options are Fidone and Ramire. It's possible that Doss can fill that role, as suggested earlier, but those slot guys tend to be your savier route runners. They are guys that are good at reading the safeties and backers, in finding the soft spots in the zone. Those skills tend to come with experience more so than raw ability, so doss may yet be a bit young to play that part.

As such, I'm going to guess that our slot guys run a very different route tree than what Kemp ran. Lloyd seems to be a likely candidate, but he'll stretch the field a lot more than Kemp would/could. Think Samari Toure, who averaged 17 ypc from the slot.

Anywho, back to the actual thread...

We are missing a "security blanket" for DR. Currently are two best options are Fidone and Ramire. It's possible that Doss can fill that role, as suggested earlier, but those slot guys tend to be your savier route runners. They are guys that are good at reading the safeties and backers, in finding the soft spots in the zone. Those skills tend to come with experience more so than raw ability, so doss may yet be a bit young to play that part.

As such, I'm going to guess that our slot guys run a very different route tree than what Kemp ran. Lloyd seems to be a likely candidate, but he'll stretch the field a lot more than Kemp would/could. Think Samari Toure, who averaged 17 ypc from the slot.
I think Malachi will step into a major Role as well, he latched o to DR when he came in for his fi al visit. Hopefully they all do drills together to build some continuity.

I think Malachi will step into a major Role as well, he latched o to DR when he came in for his fi al visit. Hopefully they all do drills together to build some continuity.
Malachi is my bet to lead the team in receiving yards next year. He'll be lining up outside and punishing dudes. No doubt, based on his speed and physicality he going to have some plays where he is WIDE open. The difference in 600 yards and 900 yards is his skill progression. If his hands keep coming and he learns techniques on battling for the ball he could have a huge season.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back