• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Who replaces Kemp?

Alabama receivers catch BBs pal
They are that good.
Speaking of Alabama did you notice Sir Nick recruiting accepted more 5 star players (5) than the entire BIG conference? Let’s all hope Saban coaches another 10 years.
Your pal Nick Saban couldn’t hack it in the big…(34-24-1 .585) Barely above .500 while playing Indiana and northwestern every year. had to head south to a place recruiting is done for him LSU & Alabama. Hard to loose at Alabama, gene stallings won at Alabama.

Your pal Nick Saban couldn’t hack it in the big…(34-24-1 .585) Barely above .500 while playing Indiana and northwestern every year. had to head south to a place recruiting is done for him LSU & Alabama. Hard to loose at Alabama, gene stallings won at Alabama.
Pal, the SEC is shredding the BIG this year
Georgia is showing why FSU absolutely didn’t belong in the playoffs. I thought you could spell lose by now being a Nebraska fan.

Last edited:
trolling.ashx

Georgia is showing why FSU absolutely didn’t belong in the playoffs. I thought you could spell lose by now being a Nebraska fan.
FSU is playing their 3rd string QB, and almost the entire starting defense decided to sit out the game. Of course they are getting thrashed. I would have been shocked if Georgia didn't win big in this game. Hell, even our crappy Nebraska team could have beat this FSU team as it is.

Location matters. No one with any sense should be arguing the current top of SEC has less talent than the b1g… but arguing a coach thst barely broke 500% (if anyone wants to do a breakdown of Nicklaus’s record without the non Conference patsy it would interesting..) is the great almighty when he has, as you stated more 5* than entire conference…. Well, it’s just not a good point.

Last edited:
Lots of dropped passes this year, teaching them to catch would help that completion %.
...and I would add better route running and creating separation. I get a semi-biased viewpoint from my son, who's a QB, who points out and explains wrong/bad routes that I wouldn't pick up on my own. Chalk it up to a young receiving corp. They will be better with another year under their belt!!

Location matters. No one with any sense should be arguing the current top of SEC has less talent than the b1g… but arguing a coach thst barely broke 500% (if anyone wants to do a breakdown of Nicklaus’s record without the non Conference patsy it would interesting..) is the great almighty when he has, as you stated more 5* than entire conference…. Well, it’s just not a good point.
Get over it pal. He didn't win 7 Nattys by not beating the best when it counted, and he didn't blow 5 opportunities for more like Osborne did.

FSU is playing their 3rd string QB, and almost the entire starting defense decided to sit out the game. Of course they are getting thrashed. I would have been shocked if Georgia didn't win big in this game. Hell, even our crappy Nebraska team could have beat this FSU team as it is.
BS Nebraska wouldn't be favored to beat Vanderbilt, pal

Get over it pal. He didn't win 7 Nattys by not beating the best when it counted, and he didn't blow 5 opportunities for more like Osborne did.
Saban has been an average coach when not loaded with more talent than his opponent….. pretty much like everyone else except Tom whom rarely lost to lesser teams and routinely was matched up vs a well paid Oklahoma team and the best team in Florida…. In Florida bowl games.

Alabama receivers catch BBs pal
They are that good.
Speaking of Alabama did you notice Sir Nick recruiting more 5 star players (5) than the entire BIG conference? Let’s all hope Saban coaches another 10 years.
Buddy, he doesn’t make it 10 years probably not even 5.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back