• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Who replaces Kemp?

So folks, there is a troll here. She brings nothing to the discussion. She has one goal, and that is to get a reaction. You are not going to win an argument with the troll, you aren't going to convince them they are wrong, because their purpose isn't to be right... their purpose is to get a response and to rile you up. Ignore the troll.

I'd love to meet the troll someday, shake his hand.
A gender fluid troll?

That's where you are wrong. It's not about Saban, or Deion Sanders, or even Michael Bolton, it's about getting a reaction. The troll doesn't believe Saban is a great coach, the troll just wants to pee in your Cheerios, and views Saban as a method of doing so.
Pal, Saban is the greatest coach that ever lived, no other coach will ever match his National Championship trophies. I’m looking forward to his dismantling of Michigan today.

Another Big team that will realize the SEC is the dominant conference now and for years to come
PS did you tell the board you are now following me?

Last edited:
Pal, Saban is the greatest coach that ever lived, no other coach will ever match his National Championship trophies. I’m looking forward to his dismantling of Michigan today.

Another Big team that will realize the SEC is the dominant conference now and for years to come
Be like Chuck, don't be a role model.

Anywho, back to the actual thread...

We are missing a "security blanket" for DR. Currently are two best options are Fidone and Ramire. It's possible that Doss can fill that role, as suggested earlier, but those slot guys tend to be your savier route runners. They are guys that are good at reading the safeties and backers, in finding the soft spots in the zone. Those skills tend to come with experience more so than raw ability, so doss may yet be a bit young to play that part.

As such, I'm going to guess that our slot guys run a very different route tree than what Kemp ran. Lloyd seems to be a likely candidate, but he'll stretch the field a lot more than Kemp would/could. Think Samari Toure, who averaged 17 ypc from the slot.
I would love to see the tight ends used, at least a little. They're the best safety valve a quarterback can have and we refuse to use that position. If Carter isn't used here I would never blame him for hitting the portal. Use them or lose them.

How do they not kick the trolls outta here. If we cared what Bama did, we'd all be in a Bama forum stroking Sabans recruiting abilities.
Pal, I’m a diehard Nebraska fan, but until they turn things around I will focus on the comedy value they are currently creating.
I do admire the ability of Saban who consistently puts teams on the field that every fan has to appreciate.

In fact I’m so confident today that Alabama beats Michigan that if the do not win I will quit posting for 6 months.
Don’t worry pals, it won’t happen.Please share this post with all my pals in here that are currently blocking my astute wisdom.

Last edited:

I would love to see the tight ends used, at least a little. They're the best safety valve a quarterback can have and we refuse to use that position. If Carter isn't used here I would never blame him for hitting the portal. Use them or lose them.
I suspect the accuracy and timing wasn't that good in the quick passing game where crossing or sitting down in zones short just wasn't that good, thinking of all the overthrows and off target throws.
Both Kemp and our TEs would have benefitted greatly had it been better

Stick to thread subject, troll

Why are you even on this board?
You are not a Husker fan

Yeah, Fidone and Borickerter (no idea how to spell his name) stand to be major benefactors of the new QB. The thing about having fast guys on the outside - even if they aren't able to make plays for themselves they keep the safeties back which theoretically open things up for the underneath guys.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back