• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Who Are #15 and #16?

PICK TWO: If the Big Ten expands again, who are #15 and #16?

• Kansas

Votes: 24 25.5%
  • Kansas State

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Oklahoma State

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Iowa State

• Missouri

• Texas

• Notre Dame

Votes: 31 33.0%
  • Virginia

Votes: 11 11.7%
  • Virginia Tech

Votes: 12 12.8%
  • West Virginia

• Pitt

Votes: 10 10.6%
  • Syracuse

Votes: 8 8.5%
  • Boston College

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Louisville

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • North Carolina

Votes: 14 14.9%
  • North Carolina

• Georgia Tech

Votes: 19 20.2%
  • Florida State

• Other

Votes: 4 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

You know, I am not trying to aruge here at all. I feel a lot the way you do, Rutgers and Maryland on the field leave A LOT to be desired. Now, with additional revenues for Maryland, and Rutgers playing in a real conference may be just the boost each needs. You never know. As far as Texas, I am all for it. Don't think you'll see the west coast thing though, as I don't see those teams leaving the Pac 12/16, jmo. ND and UT are the prize, ND and FSU/GT would also be great.

I am not arguing here, more like mumbling to myself. I am disappointed about the expansion, I guess I don't think either university deserves to me in the Big. Of course, I know the arguments about deserving anything in college sports. Do we know about Stanford? Has anyone ever asked the AD? So Dalaney, the population of the US is becoming increasingly hispanic, especially Mexican. The Big should play one game a year in Azteca stadium to build fan support for the Big (maybe even the expansion of the BTN to Mexico. there, Impaler, forward thinking. Do you agree.

As far as Delaney, you can't argue with what the guy has done with the B1G and the BTN (that truly was visionary). He's kept the B1G relevant IMO when it hasn't had a lot of power on the gridiron over the past 20 years. I know some might argue that last point but I think it's true when you stack them up to the SEC and Big 8/12 especially.

I am not arguing here, more like mumbling to myself. I am disappointed about the expansion, I guess I don't think either university deserves to me in the Big. Of course, I know the arguments about deserving anything in college sports. Do we know about Stanford? Has anyone ever asked the AD? So Dalaney, the population of the US is becoming increasingly hispanic, especially Mexican. The Big should play one game a year in Azteca stadium to build fan support for the Big (maybe even the expansion of the BTN to Mexico. there, Impaler, forward thinking. Do you agree.

I'm not sure why Missouri and West Virginia are on the list. Doubt they can afford to pay buyouts from two conferences in the past couple years. They ain't going anywhere while I think Missouri wishes they would have waited because they may have been one of these two teams chosen this time around. They fit better in the Big 10 than the SEC

LOL, the way you quoted my message I thought I drank too much yesterday as I didn't remember saying that. But no, I don't agree.

LOL, the way you quoted my message I thought I drank too much yesterday as I didn't remember saying that. But no, I don't agree.

Sorry to confuse you, my computer does weird things at times and I was at a loss, counting the minutes to today's game, drinking koolaid, and mumbling to myself. Go Big Red.

Sorry to confuse you, my computer does weird things at times and I was at a loss, counting the minutes to today's game, drinking koolaid, and mumbling to myself. Go Big Red.

I'm with ya man! hey, my brother is heading down to Brazil (north of Rio) ina couple of weeks and won't shutup about it. I won't let him know that I'm jealous either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Back