• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Whats this stuff regarding Trev?

Reading the article (as well as others available on the internet) this one sounds like it's destined to be a 'He said/She said' argument that will be difficult to definitively prove one way or another. Certainly Love was/is an idiot for either accepting or initiating advances and deserved termination. Williams reactions seem very odd, but again I think like with most things we're only seeing pieces of the puzzle right now.

As to the 'Failure to provide Sexual Harassment training' allegation, I have a hard time believing that is true. In construction, where the is a decided lack of women involved, we've had Sexual Harassment training since the early 2000's. It's difficult for me to comprehend how a D1 University wouldn't have been doing the same much earlier than when this alleged interaction took place.

From a legal standpoint, my first question is did Scoggins and her attorney contact the University and discuss a settlement first, or did they go straight to the suit? Now that this is out there, it seems the University would want to shy away from any settlement and defend itself in court. That is if the evidence isn't one sided and damning.
In my experience, most judges want to see that there at least an attempt to settle the matter prior to taking it to trial. I’ve also seen judges who aren’t keen on taking these things public at this stage.

Looking for a big $ payout. You name everybody you can so they have to defend themselves and hope they want to settle out of court rather fight the suit!

Ashley Scoggin or Ashley's Scroggin?

She had sex with him, a married man, in parking lots, multiple places in campus buildings, and in his hotel room on a team trip...and she is acting like she was a victim! This is what is wrong in America today. I'd hope the judge gives her an ear full and tells her to be responsible for her own whorish actions.

Last edited:
I hope this is quickly settled out of court.
If it was going to settle quickly, it would have settled before it was filed IMO.

There are no doubt insurance companies involved defending/analyzing everything. Likely has been for months now.

Plenty is going to come out/to light about their relationship and I doubt any of it is going to be flattering to him or her.

Expect plenty of statements from plaintiff's counsel and nothing of substance (other than maybe a denial...likely no comment) from defendants.

She had sex with him, a married man, in parking lots, multiple places in campus buildings, and in his hotel room on a team trip...and she is acting like she was a victim! This is what is wrong in America today. I'd hope the judge gives her an ear full and tells her to be responsible for her own whorish actions.
Interesting focus here. She did sleep with a married man, but the married man cheated on his wife, which is way worse, IMO.
I'm guessing she's upset about what her teammates did to her. I don't understand why they would do that at all. I can't imagine any team I've ever played on doing something like this. I would have to imagine their relationship (hers and his) was not good on the team and the team thought she was getting preferential treatment.

Excellent post! My thoughts exactly in that were really was no real victims only volunteers. She really had the responsibilty to blow the whistle on this creep the VERY FIRST move he put on her. This is 100% about collecting the Benjamin’s.... nothing more!

Excellent post! My thoughts exactly in that were really was no real victims only volunteers. She really had the responsibilty to blow the whistle on this creep the VERY FIRST move he put on her. This is 100% about collecting the Benjamin’s.... nothing more!
We don't know if she told someone or not. But I agree this is about the dollars!

I agree. I’m just a little worried about how it was handled. I don’t have any facts….just concerns based on some things coming out.

Should the guy have been banging one of his players? No, he shouldn't have been. He lost his job as he should have. Was he using his position of authority to get sexual favors? I guess that is what we are going to find out.

I too have a hard time thinking that she was/is completely a victim. I just looked it up she will be 26 in May. So that means she was 23 or 24 when this was going on. I get it, she was young, but not that young.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back