• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked What's next for Bo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the middle ground here is that BP leaves something to be desired as coach. He still could develop into a great coach. He may flop in a huge way. Currently, my bet is on the former. I think SE has decided to give BP enough rope to hang himself.

That being said, supporting the players, coaches, and administrators is what is needed.

Nebraska Head Football Coach Comparison
BoBillFrankTom
9-45-69-49-2-1
10-48-412-19-3
10-49-510-210-2
9-45-711-29-3-1
10-4Fired7-79-3
8-4N/A10-39-3
N/AFired10-2

<tbody>
</tbody>
Just testing how to bring in a spread sheet.

He still has a bowl game to finish up his sixth season so can be 8-5 or 9-4 after the new year.

Last edited:
I'd much rather be talking to you about what a great head coach Bo is, believe it or not. Believe it or not, he's not and never will be. But I'm sure the next time he does something stupid (and it will happen) it will somehow be the fault of the "bad fans" or the media because we all know Bo would never do anything stupid on his own accord. :rolleyes:

I find this hard to believe.

I think the middle ground here is that BP leaves something to be desired as coach.
Nice to see you finally coming back to the middle ground. You've been far from center recently. I was wondering if someone stole your password.

That's your problem, not mine. Sorry if it upsets you that he won't ever be a great head coach; reality bites.

I don't see that my lack of belief in what you'd rather be talking about constitutes a problem for either you or me.

What evidence is there that I'm upset? I'm not convinced myself that he'll ever be a great head coach.

I'd much rather be talking to you about what a great head coach Bo is, believe it or not. Believe it or not, he's not and never will be. But I'm sure the next time he does something stupid (and it will happen) it will somehow be the fault of the "bad fans" or the media because we all know Bo would never do anything stupid on his own accord. :rolleyes:

I find this hard to believe.

That's your problem, not mine. Sorry if it upsets you that he won't ever be a great head coach; reality bites.

I actually believe Big D. I know how passionate he is as a fan and how much he supports his team. We kind of disagree about Bo because I'll support the Huskers including the players and coaches (while they're still coaches ;)) while D, obviously, has issues with Pelini and his support isn't a package deal like it is for me.

I never doubt his passion for the Huskers.

He sounds a lot like you

Why don't you knock off the personal attacks. So what? He doesn't like Bo. We all know in your eyes, Bo could curb stomp an official and he'd still have your endorsement. You are entitled to your opinion. As we all are.

Bo is his own worst enemy. His demeanor and lack of job performance has impacted all fans of Nebraska. He behavior is what makes it so difficult to support him.

I don't see that my lack of belief in what you'd rather be talking about constitutes a problem for either you or me.

What evidence is there that I'm upset? I'm not convinced myself that he'll ever be a great head coach.

Why would you not believe that I'd rather be talking to you about Bo being a great coach? Seriously? I was totally on board the first three seasons and don't hold myself accountable at all for his dropping of the ball the past three seasons. That's on him and not me or the media or all these other built-in excuses everyone seems to have for this guy who doesn't give a rats ass about them.

I actually believe Big D. I know how passionate he is as a fan and how much he supports his team. We kind of disagree about Bo because I'll support the Huskers including the players and coaches (while they're still coaches ;)) while D, obviously, has issues with Pelini and his support isn't a package deal like it is for me.

I never doubt his passion for the Huskers.

Thanks, I appreciate that. I want the Huskers to be great again and for Husker Nation to be one again. Bo has done nothing but divide us and I'm flabbergasted at how many people want him back for more of the same.

Why would you not believe that I'd rather be talking to you about Bo being a great coach? Seriously? I was totally on board the first three seasons and don't hold myself accountable at all for his dropping of the ball the past three seasons. That's on him and not me or the media or all these other built-in excuses everyone seems to have for this guy who doesn't give a rats ass about them.

Wait...so you were ok with Bo's first three seasons?

Wait...so you were ok with Bo's first three seasons?

Yes, I was. I was actually buying into the "process" and how Bo was the one to "fix it." Once it became apparent that he was just finding new and different ways to get the same results I became disillusioned and fell off the bandwagon. Like I've said before, if penalties, turnovers, and lack of creating turnovers was a bad trend for only two or three of his six seasons I'd probably still be on board. Unfortunately, when the same fundamental mistakes continue to happen year after year I can't possibly see how any sane person could think it's miraculously going to change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back