• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked What's next for Bo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greatest Fan of All

The Legend
10 Year Member
We've all seen Bo get away with childish behavior and temper tantrums for years. The university is clearly sanctioning these antics with their recent vote of confidence following yet another terribly embarrassing set of incidents on Black Friday. Clearly it shows the NU administration and big time boosters have no manhood. And, since Bo grew up a Buckeye and idolized the coach of his youth, I'm wondering if he is not just building up his antics so that he can soon reach the zenith his hero did so long ago. This may be coming soon to a football field near you:

[video=youtube;wEVJyf0ft3I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEVJyf0ft3I[/video]

Last edited:

Well, they may get a Gator Bowl (the sight of Woody's indiscretion) bid so it could still happen this season!

We've all seen Bo get away with childish behavior and temper tantrums for years. The university is clearly sanctioning these antics with their recent vote of confidence following yet another terribly embarrassing set of incidents on Black Friday. Clearly it shows the NU administration and big time boosters have no manhood. And, since Bo grew up a Buckeye and idolized the coach of his youth, I'm wondering if he is not just building up his antics so that he can soon reach the zenith his hero did so long ago. This may be coming soon to a football field near you:

1. I think you mean nadir, rather than zenith.
2. I think you and I would both like to know exactly what was said between Eichorst and Pelini, but neither one of us does.
3. Not that it matters, but if Bo whacks somebody during a game I think it will be an official rather than an opposing player.
4. Even though I've been a Bo supporter, I was shocked and surprised that he wasn't fired yesterday.
5. I'll continue to be supportive of the coach, the team, the program and the university.
6. We'll observe with ever-increasing interest.

It wouldn't surprise me. I don't think Bo handles adversity very well. It's apparent that he was feeling MAJOR heat on Friday and it showed in his behavior. The fact is that he was close to hitting that ref. Not that he wanted to. But when you aren't in control of yourself stuff happens.

The heat is off him for a little while now. But if things start to go south next year he'll freak out again. And then who knows...

The really scaring thing about this is there were warning signs ignored with Woody as well. I remember him very well and still don't believe his meltdown.

I'm sure you'll be gleefully hoping for such an embarrassment. Guess I don't blame you much, considering your view on the matter.

I'd much rather be talking to you about what a great head coach Bo is, believe it or not. Believe it or not, he's not and never will be. But I'm sure the next time he does something stupid (and it will happen) it will somehow be the fault of the "bad fans" or the media because we all know Bo would never do anything stupid on his own accord. :rolleyes:

I'd much rather be talking to you about what a great head coach Bo is, believe it or not. Believe it or not, he's not and never will be. But I'm sure the next time he does something stupid (and it will happen) it will somehow be the fault of the "bad fans" or the media because we all know Bo would never do anything stupid on his own accord. :rolleyes:
So what about the other 95% of coaches he is better than?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back