• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

What gear do you wear at home when watching the Huskers?

I have a bunch of Nebraska shirts and I just pick a clean one on game day. I used to be very superstitious so I’d wear the same shirt if we were on a win streak. Of course we don’t have win streaks anymore so on the bright side I don’t have to do laundry nearly as often as I used to.

It’s crazy around here. Truly. Just the straight up truth. Of course, had Nebraska, Missouri, Colorado and Texas A&M all stayed, OU and their daddy (Texas) would still be going to the SEC, secretly of course. That’s how all this started in the first place, because of Texas, and OU is never leaving Texas.

1697045551341.png

You’ll be telling the Oklahoma fans that soon.
I’m hopeful, but I’ll give Venables his due. Looks like his defense is 100% improved, and they are tough offensively. They could be a bit better in the SEC than I originally thought. Venables will build OU a high grade defense. That much we know. How long that takes? I’d say they are well ahead of schedule. Offensively, I mean, they are usually salty every year, very dangerous. We shall see how it plays out.

I’m hopeful, but I’ll give Venables his due. Looks like his defense is 100% improved, and they are tough offensively. They could be a bit better in the SEC than I originally thought. Venables will build OU a high grade defense. That much we know. How long that takes? I’d say they are well ahead of schedule. Offensively, I mean, they are usually salty every year, very dangerous. We shall see how it plays out.
OU will adapt to the SEC, whatever that entails.

Something Nebraska has yet to do in the Big 10 (and I'm not sure ever will)

OU will adapt to the SEC, whatever that entails.

Something Nebraska has yet to do in the Big 10 (and I'm not sure ever will)

The SEC will probably accept OU in. The B1G gives me the impression they really don't think we belong and they treat us accordingly.

Hey West Texas, I have a drawer full of gear but love to wear my actual cornhusker tee. Walked into a tailgate about 10 years ago and everyone was asking where I got it. Everything available for years had Huskers. I found the Cornhusker tee at a tiny outlet mall on hiway 2 just outside of Nebraska City. They were on a rack for 8 bucks and I bought 1. Idiot!! I could of bought the rack and made a small fortune that day.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back