• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Welcome to Orlando, Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.

:popcorn:Wow!:popcorn:This was a rollercoaster of a thread...:popcorn:But I'm pretty sure 215 knows what he is talking about, and if anybody reading and misinterprets something 215 has shared, that is their own fault. Wait a few more days after reading a 215 post and then you will figure it out when it becomes public knowledge.

215, you know Morse Code TOO................?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!:eek:

I am not digging at him, but if you have info, just present it, say its what you heard,if you have a link, provide it, if you dont, then friggen say you dont. But dont act like you are all knowing! I have been drug over the coals for this crap, so I am just repeating what has been said before!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back