• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Welcome to Orlando, Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hah. I will say this: 215's two hundred posts have been remarkably more valuable to this board than 99% of my 13,000.

Disagree? How? Just say "Cant provide a link yet, but have learned that the sun will rise tomorrow. Trust me on this, and a link will be posted shortly"..... Instead he does this "deep throat" stuff... like " Kerr, thanks for the memories" ... or "rodrigues in florida".... Huh?... I don't get it... if your jumping sources, or if you work for the media, or know someone that does, or you are the janitor for the lockeroom... just at least say what you think you know in a complete sentence! This deep throat stuff is hilarious.....
I have never provided a link to anything, Actually it was Kerr thanks for the effort, Correct? Welcome to Orlando Rodriquez correct?
I think some, you included need a big story behind everything, o my it is so bad to update fellow husker fans on a subject that has a link somewhere with no drama behind it. How do you put up with recruting info?

I have never provided a link to anything, Actually it was Kerr thanks for the effort, Correct? Welcome to Orlando Rodriquez correct?
I think some, you included need a big story behind everything, o my it is so bad to update fellow husker fans on a subject that has a link somewhere with no drama behind it. How do you put up with recruting info?

I figured out my problem... I was trying to be light hearted about how you introduce your "new info" to the HuskerMax BBS, but evidently you ARE (according to Newi and Sunuva) the real DeepThroat of behind the scenes Husker news, and I am not about to rock that boat! Sorry, I am ...uh...just a 441 post wannabe. My bad. Happy New Year Everyone!

Cooper has been practicing with the LBs for a bit now. I was told about it around the time of the Michigan game. Whether or not he'll be there next year, I have no clue.

Last edited:
I figured out my problem... I was trying to be light hearted about how you introduce your "new info" to the HuskerMax BBS, but evidently you ARE (according to Newi and Sunuva) the real DeepThroat of behind the scenes Husker news, and I am not about to rock that boat! Sorry, I am ...uh...just a 441 post wannabe. My bad. Happy New Year Everyone!

You're a good guy, one of the posters I enjoy. I didn't realize you were being light-hearted, seemed like you were kind of going after the guy... I want him to stay here.

You're a good guy, one of the posters I enjoy. I didn't realize you were being light-hearted, seemed like you were kind of going after the guy... I want him to stay here.

Thanks Newico... same here. I wasn't trying to attack, and Im sorry if it came off that way (I mean, geez, even Sunuva used the word "attacked"). To me attacking would be saying "where the hell u get this stuff?? back off unless you have links man!" I never doubted the validity of 215s info. It was late at night, and I found it amusing to read the "style" in which he posts this good info. Guess I should use more smiley and wink wink faces... Happy New Year Everyone!

Just saying... not trying to make a story... no link provided... I would guess it has been tweeted by now... I also suspect some may already know this... Just informing those that may have wanted to know, but didn't...
J. Mitchell is still in California...I better stop

Are you a graduate...stop... of the Morse Code Institute...stop...of Cryptic Bulletin Board Posting?...end. :Biggrin:

Last edited:
Thanks Newico... same here. I wasn't trying to attack, and Im sorry if it came off that way (I mean, geez, even Sunuva used the word "attacked"). To me attacking would be saying "where the hell u get this stuff?? back off unless you have links man!" I never doubted the validity of 215s info. It was late at night, and I found it amusing to read the "style" in which he posts this good info. Guess I should use more smiley and wink wink faces... Happy New Year Everyone!

After reading post #39, I have more concerns with Newi, Sonny, and Deep Throat being used in the same post... You owe us an apology. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back