• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Welcome to Orlando, Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.

215Husker

Recruit
5 Year Member
Just saying... not trying to make a story... no link provided... I would guess it has been tweeted by now... I also suspect some may already know this... Just informing those that may have wanted to know, but didn't...
J. Mitchell is still in California...I better stop

Stop what? You threw out a bunch of 3-5 word phrases without saying anything, except for throwing out Josh Mitchell's name and saying he is in Cali which I have no idea why that is newsworthy? Please, just say what you're trying to get at rather than beat around the bush.

Just saying... not trying to make a story... no link provided... I would guess it has been tweeted by now... I also suspect some may already know this... Just informing those that may have wanted to know, but didn't...

It has been already reported by the OWH that Rodriguez was not traveling with the team, but would arrive "later", guess he has now arrived.

Rodriguez is still rehabbing back in Nebraska, according to coach Bo Pelini. He may rejoin the team later this week, but he’s not going to play against South Carolina.

http://sports.omaha.com/2011/12/27/injured-rodriguez-not-on-nebraskas-bowl-trip/

Regarding J.Michell...it has been widely posted on multiple message boards that his future status on the team has/remains uncertain. Nothing new here.

J. Mitchell looked good in the limited time we saw him this year.

Between he and Courtney Osborne, here's hoping they find their way out of the doghouse and on the field ASAP (next year).

I'm also interested in hearing how Corey Cooper has progressed at his new position (LB).

Stop what? You threw out a bunch of 3-5 word phrases without saying anything, except for throwing out Josh Mitchell's name and saying he is in Cali which I have no idea why that is newsworthy? Please, just say what you're trying to get at rather than beat around the bush.
Mitchell's statis is in ?, Why is it every thing on this board requires a link or name your source? How often have i been wrong on what i say? Recruiting not always 100% but that is how that side of the program goes.
Rodriguez i think i covered.

NU typically takes two plane loads of people to bowl games. The first plane carries the active players and coaches. The second contains athletic department personnel and others who won't be playing. Nothing new here.

NU typically takes two plane loads of people to bowl games. The first plane carries the active players and coaches. The second contains athletic department personnel and others who won't be playing. Nothing new here.

Mitchell being in California is new news.....Rodriguez traveling to the bowl game and not rehabbing is new....

I've heard there are a few guys that are going to be thank'd for their services and part ways. Okafor is another one I heard....

Mitchell's statis is in ?, Why is it every thing on this board requires a link or name your source? How often have i been wrong on what i say? Recruiting not always 100% but that is how that side of the program goes.
Rodriguez i think i covered.

215, please don't take what I said in the wrong way. I understand Mitchell's status is in question but to say he is still in Cali isn't anything different than what's been out there. :) I never asked for a link or source and personally could care less if you gave either as I understand many here on this board have sources within the program. I just would like to read a complete thought/sentence. But I do appreciate your thoughts and additions to the board and do usually enjoy reading your posts, its just all the ... ... .. threw me off this time. :)

BTBR you're talking about Courtney and not Stephen right? I know there had been whispers of this, but jeez, with one season of eligibility left, that just doesn't make much sense.

HuskerNCorpus I'm with you in thinking Mitchell looked fine for a FR in his limited action, kinda odd. I also had not heard about Cooper moving to LB. Wow. If that's the case, I thought our Safety position was looking extremely depleted before, but moving forward after NEXT season we would only have Bronson Marsh and Harvey Jackson as scholarship players. Yikes.

*** - Okafor again? We've gone through this how many past offseasons now?

Just for general discussion: Is Pelini's 'doghouse' really this bad? We all know about Dillard, but this is turning into a yearly thing.

i follow ya 215, but your post is a little morris code/telegraphish...those that dont know the updates, generally dont understand your short and to the point methods. no character limits on huskermax that im aware of...i personally i dont give a rip about a link, its old news by then!

J. Mitchell looked good in the limited time we saw him this year.

Between he and Courtney Osborne, here's hoping they find their way out of the doghouse and on the field ASAP (next year).

I'm also interested in hearing how Corey Cooper has progressed at his new position (LB).

are you sure about cooper @ LB? i know he moved around a bit and actually start a game as CB, but thought most of that was more experimental stuff to get him on the field.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back