• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

USMNT vs Honduras Game Thread

Another fair to middling performance.....and nothing to show for it but another 1-1 draw...and for the second game in row giving a late lead....

If we are going to go the youth movement route then lets do it....give the kids some playing time and see what we have....it can't be any worst than tonight.....

LeanderLastNameNoFit @LeanderOnFOX · When Marco van Basten managed Ajax, he tried to reinvent every player by repositioning them as well. It ended very badly for him. Just sayin

LeanderLastNameNoFit @LeanderOnFOX ·
.<s>@</s>MatthiusBishop it's not just Jones. It's Bradley, Mix, Evans, Yedlin, Bedoya, Zusi, Beasley and maybe a few more I've forgotten.

Mexico 4-0 since the World Cup.....USMNT 1-0-2........interesting how the tables have turned....

Oh my goodness....he will be 36 in Russia in 2018.....and playing out of position....

Kyle McCarthy@kylejmccarthy · Klinsmann on Jones at CB: "We wouldn't do it if there wasn't a long-term thought to it." <s>#</s>USMNT

Last edited:

Kyle McCarthy @kylejmccarthy · Similar story for <s>#</s>USMNT tonight: good first hour, faded after subs, punished for failing to take advantage during bright period.

Brian Sciaretta @BrianSciaretta · I will say that Alejandro Bedoya played with a lot of heart tonight. He showed the most grit of all the 2014 WC vets. Worked hard.

Brian Sciaretta @BrianSciaretta · About the only real things learned from these two games are 1) Mix can play meaningful minutes 2) Garza is a good LB. That's it. <s>#</s>usmnt

The Yanks Are Coming @YanksAreComing · Bedoya: "Growing pains or learning or whatever, draws are frustrating because we should beat these kinds of teams."

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back