• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

USMNT vs Honduras Game Thread

Kyle McCarthy @kylejmccarthy · On the scene here in Boca. Kickoff scheduled at 8:00p.m ET (or so). <s>#</s>USMNT

Bz8TbC1IIAE8GZ6.jpg:large

Have to admit I'm starting to get disappointed at the youth movement that so far has been less than what I hope for....

Yeah and he is 34....

Ives Galarcep @SoccerByIves · Jermaine Jones hinted at playing a new position, and it looks like center back will be that new position. Think he can do well there.

No it has not.....

Brian Sciaretta @BrianSciaretta Jermaine Jones in central defense tonight. I've never thought Klinsmann's experimenting with players out of position has ever really worked

Andrew Das @AndrewDasNYT · Is Jermaine Jones the CB more or less likely to draw a red card than Jermaine Jones the MF?

Unbelievable.....

Grant Wahl @GrantWahl · Klinsmann continues WC strategy of using Bradley as attacking central mid. Playing at top of diamond.

Yeah another ugly game....

Soccer By Ives:
HALFTIME- USA 1, Honduras 0. Physical game, some Americans lacking sharpness, but USA the better side in the first half in what wasn't exactly a beautiful 45 minutes.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back