• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

USMNT vs Guatamala International Friendly Game Thread

Wondo is too slow for the international game....this is his 10th cap and he is 30 years old....this level of international play suits him...at a higher level he is just too slow...has a good career in MLS....

He won't make the 23 to Brazil....his last three years MLS have been his best...

Wondo is too slow for the international game....this is his 10th cap and he is 30 years old....this level of international play suits him...at a higher level he is just too slow...has a good career in MLS....

He won't make the 23 to Brazil....his last three years MLS have been his best...

At least he is getting a run out.......

Shea has played little since moving to Stoke City in January....injuries have not helped him a lot....Bedoya I really like....Wondo as I said is to slow for top flight international futball....not to mention he no spring chicken at 30 and hs only 10 caps....

3 more US subs. Bedoya, Shea & Wondo on, Gomez & Castillo out, missed the third US man off.

Shea has played little since moving to Stoke City in January....injuries have not helped him a lot....Bedoya I really like....Wondo as I said is to slow for top flight international futball....not to mention he no spring chicken at 30 and hs only 10 caps....

Where did Shea play in MLS?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back