• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

USMNT vs Guatamala International Friendly Game Thread

Man of the match? Tough call between Holden and Landon, but you usually have to go with the guy who started and put the ball in the back of the net twice.

Landon, followed closely by Stu. Shea had a fantastic game as well and Mix was very strong.

Last edited:
Ives Galarcep ‏<S>@</S>SoccerByIves <SMALL class=time>3m </SMALL>FINAL- USA 6, Guatemala 0. Donovan returns w/a brace, Holden and Diskerud masterful in 2nd half, Beasley played like a captain

LD is MOM, but Nick is in serious consideration. Then again, keepers are only really noticed when they are scored upon. To be honest, the back line played better than expected. Nick only saw a few shots. Stu is in the discussion, but tonight belongs to Landon.

Ives Galarcep ‏<S>@</S>SoccerByIves <SMALL class=time>5m </SMALL>Stuart Holden with a Man of the Match-worthy performance tonight. Really looks the part, rewarding Klinsmann's faith in him.

Have a good one my good friend....its always enjoyable talking to you...I respect yor knowledge of the game....you made the thread tonight enjoyable...:)

I have some more autographed stuff etc. fior your son...send me a PM with your address again...:)

Good night Gentlemen. One more scotch & I sleep well.

Last edited:
Agree Donovan gets it from me too....with two goals and a GREAT second half....

Spoken like the dad of a goal keeping son...:) :)

Nicky is a great person...realy funny guy....

LD is MOM, but Nick is in serious consideration. Then again, keepers are only really noticed when they are scored upon. To be honest, the back line played better than expected. Nick only saw a few shots. Stu is in the discussion, but tonight belongs to Landon.

Have a good one my good friend....its always enjoyable talking to you...I respect yor knowledge of the game....you made the thread tonight enjoyable...:)

I have some more autographed stuff etc. fior your son...send me a PM with your address again...:)

Right back at you. This was fun. Check your inbox. Sleep well my friend.

Tough choices to make for Belize.

Gotta go with Holden and Mix, IMO. Their addition opened things up. Holden was wonderful.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back