• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked UCLA Roll Call: Who is coming to the game at the Rose Bowl?

Status
Not open for further replies.
myself + mrs power + 2 other corn fans ------- with 1500-1700+ people there, how will we know who are the few from HuskerMax ? I dont know very many peoples names on here, but it would be nice to put a face with a screen name on a few new ones

BRM is thinking of handing these out for the HuskerMax fans as they show up at the tailgate.

candy-corn-newborn-hats.jpg

Name tags will be available to write your name on....as least that is what David said in the past week or so....

myself + mrs power + 2 other corn fans ------- with 1500-1700+ people there, how will we know who are the few from HuskerMax ? I dont know very many peoples names on here, but it would be nice to put a face with a screen name on a few new ones

Me, my 7 year old son (will be his first NU game), and my Dad. We will be at the tailgate.

We will be heading out at 9AM PDT for the Rose Bowl in the AM....114 miles....just a shade under two hour drive as the traffic should not be bad coming from where we live...

Last edited:
I'll be at the game solo. I won't make it to the tailgate but I really hope I can run into some of my fellow Huskermaxers!!! GO BIG RED!!!!!!!!

Found out I'm in section 19 about 30 rows up. Not bad. See you guys at the tailgate.

Everyone going to the tailgate, make sure you grab a nametag at the check-in. David expects 1,500 at the tailgate, so it will be hard to track folks down.

Runzas are about to go in the oven. Taking 4 LA friends. First Husker game for all. Two of them have never been to a CFB game. I've tried my best to prepare them for the Husker invasion but I know it's futile. Their minds will be blown at all the red.

We'll be in Section 16.

GBR!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back